E I G H T Y- S E V E N

"Eat min don't forget you're eating for 2," Seokjin said handing him a plate. Jimin smiled and accepted the plate, Taehyung had two in his hand so Jimin was assuming that he was gonna give dongmin his plate.

After serving himself he took a seat on the couch and slowly started to eat. Taehyung took a seat next to him "you okay my love," he asked.

"Yeah i ju-just i don't kn-know," jimin said rubbing his eyes to prevent himself from crying. Taehyung placed his food down and took jimin out of the room. They both walked to their room, Taehyung pulled Jimin in to a hug.

"Yo-you're go-gonna cause a scene tae-taehyung," jimin said trying to leave Taehyungs arms. "Is this my fault because of what i said- baby i love it all okay."

Jimin shook him off and shook his head "im sorry i sh-should hav-have let yo-you know."

"Baby i love it okay- I-i uh fuck baby i just had a bad day okay. I just had a really bad day at work."

Jimin nodded and hugged Taehyung. "Im sorry I made you feel like this baby," Taehyung said kissing his cheeks and then his lips.

They both walked outside of the room, Jimin clinged on to Taehyungs arm. They passed by hoseok and he gave Taehyung a thumbs up.

Jimin kissed Taehyungs cheek and smiled, they made it back to the living room and took a seat on the couch. It look like they were playing mario cart again.

"Papa do you wanna play," dongmin asked going up to him, offering his controller. Taehyung shook his head, then he offered to Jimin, who also declined his offer.

"Please daddy," dongmin asked taking his hand. Dongmin was a good kid and never asked for much so jimin just nodded his head and grabbed the controller.

After about three rounds Jimin finally gave up and handed over the controller. "Okay i think its time for your papa to open his gifts," seokjin said picking up dongmin.

"You guys didn't have to get me anything," Taehyung said with a small smile. Everyone shook it off and Taehyung began to open the gifts.

Dongmin came back with his hands behind his back. He stepped in front of Taehyung and handed him the paper. "Its an uh drawing that yuggie helped me with," Dongmin said.

The drawing was three stick figures, two tall ones, one small one, and a small black and brown dot. The picture had "happy birthday papa," on the top.

Taehyung teared up a bit and smiled. "This one is me, and daddy, and you papa and this is tannie," dongmin said looking at him.

Taehyung wiped his eyes as he cried "do you like it papa," dongmin asked. "I love it flower," Taehyung said kissing his head. "Thank you flower."

Jimin smiled and laid back, rubbing his stomach. Taehyung glanced at him and kissed his head. "Okay flower do you want me to hang it in the office," Taehyung asked, dongmin nodded and gave him a thumbs up.

Taehyung picked him up and walked him to the office, Taehyung found some thumb tacks to use. Once they hung the picture they walked back to the living room and took a seat back on the couch.

Soon everybody started to leave and it was only the three of them at the house. Jimin decided to start cleaning the house, soon enough jimin got tired and took a seat.

"Hey i just put Dongmin to sleep, you wanna take a nap too," Taehyung joked, jimin smirked and rubbed his stomach, Taehyung noticed and sat next to him.

"Im ge-get-getting fat," Jimin said, Taehyung tsked and shook his head "you still look adorable, love" Taehyung said pecking his lips. Jimin sighed and kissed him back.

"I love you and everything about you baby, i love this miracle that you're carrying and i love the miracle that you brought in my life. You are an absolute blessing to my life Jimin. I love you."

"I'm o-only cr-crying because of th-the mo-mood swings," jimin said wiping his tears, Taehyung chuckled and pecked his lips. "Go take a nap love. I'll join you in a bit," Taehyung said, his lips hovering over jimins.

Jimin nodded and pecked Taehyungs lips before he left. After cleaning up some more Taehyung went to their room and saw Jimin fast asleep cuddled up with some pillows.

Taehyung let out a happy sigh and went to lay next to him. Taehyung  the pillows from him and replaced it with his body.

Jimin clinged on him and squeezed him tight, Taehyung smiled and held him closer.

Time skip

"Daddy, wake up," dongmin said jumping next to him. Jimin sleepily nodded his head and slowly sat up. Taehyung walked back in the room and tsked when he saw Jimin awake.

"Flower i told you not to wake him up," Taehyung said, Dongmin just shrugged and cuddled next to Jimin. "Wanted him awake," Dongmin said.

Taehyung sighed and rubbed his head "i-its fine baby," Taehyung said waving him over.

"I wanted you to rest more love," Taehyung said kissing jimins cheek.

Jimin just shook his head. "Daddy im bored," dongmin whinnied throwing himself. Jimin tried to pull him to get him to sit correctly but dongmin just threw himself back down. "He's been fussy since i woke him up," Taehyung said.

Jimin nodded and sighed "is th-there an-anything you w-want to do flower,"  jimin asked rubbing his hand.

Dongmin shrugged with a pout, "I dunno," dongmin said. Jimin sighed and rubbed his head "wh-why don't you g-go play with yeontan," jimin suggested, dongmin nodded and ran out of the room.

"Little jerk," Taehyung said when he ran out of the room. "I told him the same thing and all he did was whine," Taehyung said. Jimin just giggled and pecked Taehyungs lips.

"I don't know if you noticed but you're showing more, love" Taehyung said going to touch his stomach. Jimin nodded and rubbed his stomach, "it's cr-crazy huh," Jimin said.

Taehyung only nodded and rubbed Jimins stomach more. Dongmin walked back in the room with yeontan in his arms.

Dongmin took a seat on the floor and played with yeontan.

"Oh shit"

"Dongmin!"

A/N i actually have friends coming over :)