T W E N T Y-S E V E N

"move in? L-like live with y-you" Jimin asked

"move in? L-like live with y-you" Jimin asked. "Yeah like move in with me, I know it's early but-" Taehyung was cut off by Jimin jumping on him on instinct Taehyung wrapped his arms around him. "I'll take that a yes then" he smiled he held his boy it felt nice, it felt like everything was in place.

"I love you so much baby so so much" Taehyung said hugging  tighter Jimin didn't say anything he just held on to him. "I l-love you more" he finally said.

🖤

Jimin looked at himself in the mirror, he looked thinner and his hair looked faded. He needed a new color...maybe eat a bit more too "T-taehyung-ah!" Jimin yelled from the restroom. Taehyung came running into the restroom, "babe what's wrong" Taehyung immediately inspected his face Jimin just giggled "I'm fine baby, I just want to color my hair again and maybe go out to lunch"  Taehyung smiled "of course babe, I love you"

"I love you more" Taehyung left and Jimin kept looking at himself in the mirror he decided to leave shortly after Taehyung did.

🖤

Taehyung and Jimin pulled up in to the parking lot Jessi's  Jimin read he was nervous again having the same thoughts as last time. Taehyung squeezed jimins hand reassuringly he was able to see jimins nervousness. "What color this time?" Jimin thought "red" he replied shortly after, Taehyung gave him a nod and got off the car running to the other side to open the door for Jimin. Once Jimin got out of the car Taehyung walked him inside "hey nice to see you guys again" Jennie said when she saw them Jimin gave her a small smile. "What colors? Or do you want a trim?" She asked.

"Jimin wants his hair red and mine just a small trim and-" he started to whisper to Jennie and I just made Jimin a bit uneasy. "Jessi will come in a bit" Jennie said taking Taehyung away into another room.

It wasn't to long till Jessi came and got Jimin. They had a typical conversation asking the basic questions and blah blah blah.  Soon enough Taehyung came out of the room with his new hair cut and color he looked stunning. (a/n when does he not honestly)

Jessi was still rinsing the color out of jimins hair

Jessi was still rinsing the color out of jimins hair. When she saw done Jimin finally saw Taehyung, his jaw dropped, "surprise" Taehyung said with a smile. "I l-like it" Jimin said touching it "I like yours" Taehyung replied touching jimins cheek. "Thank you" it was a short reply but I was enough. "Not ruin the mood but you guys need to pay-ow"

"Yeah um right" Taehyung said still looking at Jimin. "they're so gay I love it" Jennie whispered to Jessi.

The boys paid and left the salon(?) Jimin grabbed Taehyungs hand while he drove he didn't want to let go just in case something happened again. Then Jimin let go as soon as he started thinking about it itd be safer if he had both on the wheel so he let go of Taehyungs and and placed his hand on the steering wheel. "red hair suits you well" Jimin smiled and looked down at his hands.

"Anywhere specific you want to eat?" Taehyung asked reaching his hand out to Jimin

"Anywhere specific you want to eat?" Taehyung asked reaching his hand out to Jimin. "wher-where ever is find" he said still looking at his hands. Taehyung took them through a drive through and ordered them nuggets and fries. Then Taehyung parked the car at a park close by "I'm trying to be romantic"

"Mc-McDonalds and a p-p-park, very ro-romantic" Taehyung smiled and so did Jimin.

"I guess you can say I too-"

"Dont"

"I took you-"

"I will le-leave this car"

"To the park... Jimin" Jimin whined then acted as if he was going to leave the car. "Y-you're worse then Seokjin" Jimin said laughing a bit. Yup Taehyung was whipped for Jimin no doubting that same with Jimin they were pretty sure they were meant for each other. "I love you so much babe"

"I love you more Taehyung" Jimin whispered. Taehyung smiled and kissed Jimin to him it felt like the first time he they had kissed, the same butterflies in his stomach. Yup they were in love.

End

Jk lol

Short chapter sorry I might post more later tonight maybe idk since it's the BBMAs I might not but let's see.