S E V E N T Y-F I V E

A knock on the door woke got the pairs attention, Taehyung got off the bed then walked to the door. Once it revealed jungkook taehyung rolled his eyes.

"I gotta borrow the car real quick," he said sticking out his hand, Taehyung nodded his head as he walked to the dresser to receive the keys.

"Be safe kid, if you forget the way back home text me," Taehyung said, he tossed him the keys. Jungkook nodded closing the door he left. Taehyung walked to the bed and saw Jimin sitting up, he had a pout and messy hair.

"Fuck you're so cute...we should ba-"

"Taehyung!"

"I was going to say in jungkooks room not here im not crazy."

"N-no ba-baby," jimin giggled covering his mouth.

Taehyung sighed as he playfully rolled his eyes. Jimin giggled once again as he kissed his head. "But for real baby, I'm horny," he said the last word in a hushed voice. Jimin rolled his eyes he stood up and grabbed his hand.

"Re-real quick in th-the bathroom,"

Taehyung nodded as he dragged Jimin to the restroom. Once they got there Jimin quickly got on his knees and pulled down Taehyungs pants.

Time skip

Taehyung laid on the bed as he waited for Jimin to come back to the room. Dongmin was already awake, he was just silently watching a YouTube video on Taehyungs phone. Jimin walked in with a glass of water, dongmins cup which was filed with apple juice, and a soda for Taehyung.

"Thank you daddy," dongmin said as he looked up from the phone, he placed the phone next to him and made grabby hands towards his cup.

Jimin handed it to him, and Taehyung his soda. Jimin took a seat next to Taehyung as he rubbed his thigh a bit.

"Papa...someone keeps callin," dongmin whinnied as he handed Taehyung his phone. Taehyung answered his brothers call when he saw the contact name.

Dongmin held his cup under his arm and crawled to Jimin, he sat between his legs and held on to his arm.

Once Taehyung was done he handed his phone back to dongmin, he gladly took it back and tried to figure out how to put YouTube back on.

"Flower do need help," Taehyung asked, dongmin just shook his head "i gots this papa, im a big boy." Looking up at Jimin with a look of betrayal Taehyung pouted then looked back at dongmin.

"Well i guess big boys don't need sippy cups anymore," Taehyung said as he took his cup away from him. Dongmin shook his head as he reached for the cup but it was pulled back quickly.

"Or cudd-cuddles," jimin pitched in. Dongmin once again shook his head as he held on to Jimins arm tighter. Jimin made little effort to pull it back, just to tease dongmin.

"Since you're a big boy you can start sleeping in the room by yourself without us being there to put you to sleep," Taehyung said, and again dongmin shook his head. Releasing one arm from Jimin he grabbed Taehyung sleeve to pull on it.

Dongmins eyes were watery as he shook his head more. "No no no i still wan' that stuffs, you can't take that fwom me. I still you're baby." dongmin yelled as he cried into Jimins sleeve. The aforementioned started to rub his head softly, Taehyung chuckled a bit.

"Okay flower, you're still our baby and you can you're stuff back."

"I love you daddy and papa," both boys returned the i love you and kissed both sides of his face.

Knock
Knock
Knock

Not wanting them to move away dongmin held on tightly to their arms. Taehyung chuckled at how clingy Dongmin was being. "Come in," Taehyung yelled, the door opened and jungkook walked in the room.

"Here's the keys and a snack for dongmin," he said handing the bag and keys over to Taehyung. Jimin noticed that jungkook looked a little upset. "Wh-what wrong koo," the aforementioned didn't say anything, he just shook his head and left the room.  

"Baby c-can you let go so i-i can ta-talk to kookie," dongmin shook his head as he held on tighter. "Just for a li-little bit baby," he slowly let go of his arm and allowed Jimin to get off the bed.

He walked to his room and knocked softly before walking in. When he walked in he saw jungkook looking at his phone with a sad face.

"Koo, whats wrong. Please talk to me," jungkook looked up from his screen and his phone to Jimin, as the aforementioned read the messages Jungkook rubbed his hands together in frustration.

"Koo," jimin said as he looked at him. "I'm not the bad person here right...like he lied to me right. I-"

"Well you bo-both are wrong...i mean kook you ca-called him-"

"I know what i called him and i only did it out of anger, but i- min i actually liked him-"

"Ca-cause you thought he was a girl-"

"Because he had a nice personality, we never exchanged any type of pictures of each other...just the ones on instagram."

Jimin nodded as he heard Jungkook talk, hr started to shake his head once he started to figure things out. "So yo-you called him that because-"

"I was hurt min...i didn't know how to react to everything-"

"Both of you talk everything out... Okay," jimin said as he began to leave the room, once he left he walked back to his own room, seeing dongmin and Taehyung playing a game on Taehyungs phone.

"What happened," Taehyung asked not looking up from the screen. Jimin didn't answer he just laid back down. His head on Taehyungs lap.

"Seokjin and Namjoon should be coming back in about an hour." Jimin nodded his head and watched the boys play the game.

Time Skip

Everyone took a seat in the living room on the floor while Taehyung and Jungkook brought in the tree. The latter had a red nose was well as cheeks, he was in a hurry to help out.

Dongmin and Jimin were both wrapped in a blanket and drinking hot chocolate.

Once both boys fixed the tree up they walked back to the car to get the decorations. "Okay flower lets get to it," Taehyung said picking up Dongmin so he could decorate the tree.

Jimin stood up and began to walk out of the living room. "Babe where you going," Taehyung said when he heard his foot steps fade. "Restroom I'll be back," Jimin said, he made a quick stop to his room to grab the pregnancy test from his bag.

With shaky hands he walked to the restroom.

A/N might have to baby sit till 8 tonight:)

STUTTER || VMIN On viuen les histories. Descobreix ara