T H I R T Y-T H R E E

Taehyung focus

Both boys were walking to a nearby coffee shop so hoseok can talk to him. "So what's up?" taehyung asked while getting hos coffee.

"Stupid boys, stupid friends, stupid yoongi, stupid stupid stupid" Hoseok said and Taehyung rolled his eyes. "That helps a lot thank you Hoseok"

"We got in a argument Taehyung, he's been in and out of the house and he's texting people and he's just being secretive." Taehyung sighed and tapped on the lid of the coffee cup. "He's cheating on me tae" hoseok said after some while of silence.

"You're positive he's cheating?" Hoseok gave him a nod. Taehyung sighed he doesn't think that Yoongi would be the one to cheat. It just felt weird think that he would cheat, "you have proof that he's cheating" Taehyung asked while taking a sip of his coffee. "No but-" Hoseok put his head down and groaned, " how bout we go on a double date, me, jimin, you, and yoongi. We can talk about everything there okay" hoseok gave him a nod and stood up. "Pretty sure jimins session is over lets go yeah" Taehyung stood up and went to get jimin coffee.

"Hows everything going with you and min?"

"We're good we ran into the rat yesterday(? I think)"

"How did that go"

"Made fun of his stutter so i got mad, jimin pulled me away before anything" hoseok gave him a nod, it was silent for a while.

"I gave him his first hickey this morning-"

"Kim Taehyung you didn't"

"I did, he like it, scared me a bit cause he didnt say anything afterwords" taehyung then parked the car and walked in the building and met up with jimin and yoongi. "Hi i'd like my boyfriend back" Taehyung said reaching over to Jimin. "You can have yours back" Taehyung saw yoongi roll his eyes and pushed jimin forward.  "I saw that Yoongi" hoseok said and yoongi chuckled "i was playing hobi." Hoseok smiled and pulled yoongi closer.

"Can we talk" hoseok asked and yoongi gave him nod. They made their way up to yoongis office.

"Wh-whats wr-wrong with th-them" jimin asked. "I dont know lets just go home" jimin looked back and waved at yoongi and hoseok.

"What did you want to talk about?" yoongi asked while pushing the button on the elevator. "I just want to know what you're up to yoongs, why are you being so secretive and such" yoongi sighed and threw his head back. "I can't tell you now Hoseok, okay just please trust me. Please" hoseok sighed and leaned back "i love you" he said and pulled yoongi close to him, "and i trust you."

"I love you too hobi," yoongi smiled and kissed his cheek. Hoseok smiled and and kissed his lips, yoongi got shy and hid his face in hoseoks chest (?). "Cutie" hoseok said and yoongi blushed again.

"Can i at least have a hint of what your doing?" hoseok asked and got a groan in response. "You'll find out what it is the day after tomorrow," hoseok gave him a nod and after what felt like forever the elevator door opened.

They walked quietly to yoongis office so he can finish up some paperwork, then he'd be able to leave.

The days passed by quickly and it was the day yoongi was going to announce hoseok got accepted to his favorite college.  Jimin decided to let yoongi host the small announcement at his place. "Hey babe, taehyung invited us his place for dinner like at 7 is that okay" yoongi looked up from his phone and gave hoseok a nod. "Yeah its okay" hoseok gave him a nod and left the room. Yoongi smirked to himself and texted Jimin.

Yoongi
Hey everything set?

Jimin
Yeah taehyung is actually really excited.
Jimin
I think he thinks that you are pregnant
Jimin
He keeps shouting
"What do you think he having"