O N E T W E N T Y F I V E

After getting in the car Seokjin handed them all sleeping mask to wear.

"First of all...why, second of all why is Jimins cuter than mine," taehyung said with a pout. Seokjin rolled his eyes "put on the mask and don't talk," he said. Taehyung rolled his eyes but put the mask on either way, he held Jimins hand the whole ride.

Seokjin insisted that dongmin sat with him the whole way there, the car ride felt long and boring. Once they arrived Seokjin helped all of them out, jungkook coming out to help them inside. He grabbed Jimin while jimins mom helped Taehyung, "wh-what's the purpos--"

"Shh jimin," jungkook said "okay slow down there's a step...and right there awesome."

"Koo I'm pregnant no-not in my cast," jimin said with a smile, jungkook chuckled. "Yeah i know, i just don't want you to get hurt. I'm still going to always protect you," he whispered. From afar, Taehyung, smiled at the conversation, he was happy that Jungkook would be there when or if Jimin ever needed something if he himself wasn't able to help him.

He smiled as he finally came to a stop, "okay...take off your blindfolds," Seokjin said walking away from them, and once they took off the blindfolds everyone jumped and yell "surprise."

Taehyung slouched, he grateful for everything but he really just wanted to see the genders. He was more excited for that, but he smiled and said thank you to everyone. Jaehyun walked over to Taehyung and gave him that awkward bro hug thing. "You excited to find out the genders," he asked after breaking away from him.

"Fuck yeah," he said "I'm really excited."

Dongmin walked towards both of them and asked Taehyung to pick him up. He (Dongmin) didn't know most of the people and it scared him. "Papa, wanna go home," he said trying to hide.

"We just got here flower," Taehyung said trying to pull him back. He sighed as Dongmin started to sniffle "Come on, look this is Jaehyun. Remember him," he asked pointing at him and Dongmin nodded slowly. "Want other jae," dongmin whispered.

"Where is jaeho," Taehyung asked looking around. "He wanted to finish some last minute appointments, told me he'd be here in about an hour," jaehyun explained. Taehyung nodded to what he said, Dongmin had just whinnied.

"Want some candy," Jaehyun asked as he tried to get on dongmins attention, it worked. Dongmin had nodded picking his head up Jaehyun bent down and grabbed a lollipop from the bowel that was placed on the table. "Thank you," he whispered taking it from him. Jaehyun.

"You know Dongmin, i think I'm better than the other Jae." Dongmin shook his head no one is cooler than his ucle jae.

"Here how about you two fight while I talk to Jimin," Taehyung said handing Dongmin to Jaehyun.

Taehyung walked away from them and to jimin, who was sitting on the couch talking to Yugyeom.

"He just took us ou--"

"Hey can i take him real quick," Taehyung said not caring if he interrupted. Yugyeom nodded and allowed Taehyung to take Jimin "wh-where are you ta-taking me," jimin complained.

Taehyung smiled "i want you to introduce you to my friends correctly. You know when I'm not being a fuck up."

"Do-don't be me-mean to yourself," Jimin said pinching him a bit. Taehyung walked him to where a group of boys were "Guys, i want to introduce you properly to Jimin."

"Jimin this is Moonbin, Myungjun but we call him Mj, Jinwoo but we call him Jinjin, Min Hyuk we call him rocky and BamBam. I'm not gonna bother to pronounce his real name."