T W E N T Y-T W O

Sirens loud ringing sirens that's all they could hear, thats all anyone could hear in the neighborhood

Sirens loud ringing sirens that's all they could hear, thats all anyone could hear in the neighborhood. "Male, I.D. says Kim Taehyung, 5'10...."

"Where is he, where's Taehyung!" it was Namjoon "hyung I'm ok-okay I'm okay" a small smile on his lips the paramedic rolling the stretcher away. "Where's Jimin, my Jimin where is he!" Seokjin yelled a cop having to pull him back.

"Male, no I.D, 5'8, unconscious, still a pulse" The paramedic said causing Seokjin to scream "it's Jimin that's my Jimin! "

"Sir I need you to stay calm and stand back" the cop said trying to calm Jin down pushing him back. Now Taehyung started yelling "Jimin! Jimin wake up please jimin-ah please wake up" Taehyung attempt to sit up "sir lay back down-"

"No jimins hurt please I need to help him...please...his stutter gets worse when he's scared he's scared he can't wake up by himself please" tears going down his face.

"You can ride in the ambulance sir but I need you to calm down" Seokjin was hyperventilating trying to calm down scaring the cop a bit. "okay okay okay take me to my brother please" the cop led Seokjin to the ambulance that Jimin was put in Namjoon following behind "sir you can't come in" Namjoon had a pleading look in his eyes "can I go with my brother at least please...I'm his big brother I'm his guardian" the cop sighed and led Namjoon the ambulance that Taehyung was in. "Where's Jimin, how is he" Taehyung asked sitting up a bit as soon as Namjoon walked in "he's okay, Jin is with him." Taehyung let out a breath and laid back down, "are you okay?"

"I'm Kim Taehyung, what are you talking about. I'm always okay" he mumbled a smirk on his face "good...you fucking idiot you scared the shitless" Namjoon yelled making the doctor laugh a bit. "I love you too" Taehyung joked. "How's Jin"

"He's also scaring me shitless...he's freaking out pretty sure the paramedic was thinking about giving him some sleeping gas or whatever it's called"

"Desperate times call for desperate measures" the paramedic driving joked. "Almost there" he spoke up again.

🖤

Taehyung and Jimin were taken out of the ambulance doctors waiting for them to come. Jimin was taken in first since Taehyung had less injuries and forced them to take him first Seokjin and Namjoon were forced to wait in the waiting room till said otherwise "im scared Namjoon" Seokjin said when the doctor left "I know Jimin, you know Jimin, and we both know that kid is strong as hell" Namjoon said laying Jins head on his shoulder "now get some rest I know how you get when you cry" Namjoon said starting to whisper sweet nothings in his ear Seokjin falling asleep then himself.

"Family of Kim Taehyung" a doctor said coming in to the waiting room only about six people were in there. Namjoon woke up shortly after he fell asleep quickly standing up when the doctor asked "I'm right here, can I see him" the doctor nodded Seokjin and Namjoon followed the doctor to Taehyungs room.

"Hey! I'm related to you" Taehyung said when Namjoon walked in "can you knock him out again" Namjoon asked jokingly "I love you too" Taehyung said sarcastically.

"He has minor bruising nothing serious and a broken ankle, he'll need a boot for a month maybe" the doctor informed Seokjin seeing as he was being the only reasonable one to talk with. "how's Jimin, Park Jimin he was also involved in the accident"

"He's doing okay, they're going to see if he needs surgery of any kind" Seokjin nodded and bowed "thank you sir" the doctor smiled and left the room. Namjoon and Taehyung were joking around trying to lighten the mood for both of their sakes "he's gonna be okay guys, my baby brother is gonna be okay" Seokjin smiled through the tears "thank fuck!" Taehyung yelled throwing his hands in the air. The three just sat in the room either on their phones or watching some random tv show that caught their attention no one dared to say anything about what happened, not until the time was right.

"Kim Seokjin? Please come with me in the hallway" seeing that doctor was like a little shine of hope to Seokjin. The two went outside the doctor began to explain things that Jin had no idea about then the word coma came out of his mouth. "Wait so you're saying there's a slight chance he can go in to a coma"

"98% chance that he might end up in one we're still doing test theres also a 99% chance he'll have amnesia..." Seokjin blocked him out hoping that Jimin wouldn't end up in a coma AND have amnesia.

When Jin walked back in Taehyungs room he was quiet no one bothered to ask anything, they didn't want Jin to break again.

🖤

Jimin ended up in the coma, they still weren't allowed to visit him and it just made Taehyung mad. "Why can't we see him!"

"Taehyung they said to wait an hour just wait"

"I don't care I need to see him now" Taehyung just growled in frustration he needed to be there with Jimin. His Jimin was all by himself.

"You can see him now" they gave Taehyung a pair of cruches and led them to jimins room. Taehyung being the first to enter seeing Jimin hooked up to different types of wires, looking dead broke his heart "T-taehyung" a voice no one heard said "Jimin, baby" Taehyung almost broke.

"I'm ok-okay Taehyung I'm okay"

Taehyung sat next to Jimin holding his hand, "I was supposed to protect you baby"

Jimin sat next to Taehyung confused at what he was talking about and who he was talking to. "Taehyung I'm ri-right next to yo-you"

"You look amazing as ever though, your hands are always soft"

"Ah Park Jimin move or something" it was Seokjin he was standing next to Namjoon. "Yoongi and Jungkook might come over later, to come see how you're doing"

"Co-come s-see how I'm d-doing wh-what are you tal- talking about?" Jimin sat confused next to Taehyung his head on his shoulder. Everyone Is acting weird and Jimin didn't know why.

"We should've just slept for our date like you wanted" Taehyung chuckled trying to lighten the situation. "It's all my fault"

"Don't blame it on yourself tae, it's not your fault" Namjoon spoke up. "Tae-taehyung what ar-are you ta-talking ab-about" Jimin was confused it gave him a headache he didn't know what to do he wanted to go home and cuddle with Taehyung and forget about everything- "it's my fault that you're in a coma"
"Coma?"

A/n remember if I stay? Yeah THAT idk things happen and my mind had ideas to give the fanfic life again.