S I X T Y-T W O

Jimin waited for Taehyung to come back up to their apartment. He had walked Seokjin and Namjoon downstairs because him and namjoon were still talking. When Taehyung finally came back to the house Jimin smiled and waved at him. Taehyung smiled and waved back, he walked up to the counter Jimin was sitting at. He leaned on the counter and made kissy lips, jimin shook his head "Im sick." Taehyung gave him an irritated look "jimin you wanted to have sex an hour ago, a kiss won't kill me."

"Bu-but yo-you'll get sick."

"Then we get sick together." he said as he leaned forward and stole a kiss from Jimin. The aforementioned pouted with glossy eyes, Taehyung smiled and kissed him again. "Ea-eat with me," Taehyung nodded his head and walked to the stove to serve him then sat next to Jimin. Jimin put his head on his shoulder and ate his soup "are you feeling better." Jimin shrugged with a pout "my stomach has be-been hurting."

Taehyung pouted and rubbed Jimins head, then he planted a kiss on his head. Before he knew it Jimin stood up and ran to the restroom. Taehyung stood up and followed him, when he got there he saw Jimin with his news pulled up and his head between him. When Taehyung saw his shoulders shaking he knew he was crying, he squat in front of him and rubbed his back. "Its okay baby, no need to cry baby," Jimin shook his head and cried harder, Taehyung gave him sad look. Taehyung sat down completely and pulled Taehyung so Jimin was sitting on his lap He caressed his face and made shushing noises. Jimin buried his head in to his shoulder, Taehyung rubbed his back as he cried. "Let's go to the room, come on stand up," Jimin shook his head no. "Ca-carry me," he said with a pout, Taehyung just smiled and shook his head.  "Wrap your legs around me you big baby," Jimin gave him a cheeky smile. Slowly Taehyung started to stand up, Jimin smiled and kissed Taehyungs neck as he carried him. He completely dismissed the fact that he was sick, when he felt Taehyung squeeze his ass he let out a small moan and stopped. Out of embarrassment he his his face between Taehyungs neck and shoulder. 

"You were tempting me i had to do that," he whispered. Taehyung laid Jimin on the bed and kissed his forehead, "im gonna turn off everything then come and lay with you." Jimin nodded his head and got comfortable where he was. Soon enough Taehyung walked in the room, he took off his shirt and  threw it somewhere in the room.  He walked to the bed and laid next to Jimin and held him close, he kissed behind his ear, then his cheek, then his nose, and then his neck. Jimin pouted when finished, "you missed a spot," he whispered. Taehyung smiled and kissed his lips, Jimin smiled through the kiss. They soon fell asleep in each others  arms. 

It was maybe around seven in the morning when Jimin woke up to knocking at the door. Jimin looked next to him and saw him asleep still. Sighing he got up and walked to the living room to open the door. Rubbing his eye he opened the door and revealed his parents. With a pout he allowed them in and lead them to the couch. "Its t-too early-"

"We were already in town so we said why not," Jimins dad said with a shrug, jimin just smiled then walked to the kitchen to get something to drink. "Ta-taehyung is still asleep," it was Jimins moms turn to shrug. "Wake him up i wanna go al-already," she said with a smile, jimin sighed but listened to his mom and went to go wake up Taehyung.

When he walked in there he saw Taehyung asleep with an uneasy look on his face. Sighing jimin walked over to him and softly shook his awake. Jumping up a bit Taehyung woke up and grabbed Jimin, the aforementioned gasped and held Taehyung, placing his hand on his cheek he silently shushed him and rubbed his cheek. "It's okay i got you baby,"  Jimin said in a quiet voice, taehyung nodded his head letting out a deep sigh he moved his head and kissed Jimins hand. "Why are you up so early-"

"Jimin is everything ok-" They both looked at the door and saw Jimins mom standing there. Taehyung made an oh noise and sat up straight and let go of Jimin. They both sat up straight and smiled "I'll make you breakfast," they both nodded their head with a smile. Jimin giggled and Taehyung just smiled they both walked to the closet and picked out their outfits. They both decided to get dressed in the closet so it could go by faster. When taehyung saw Jimin take off his pants he smirked when he saw his panties, he turned the opposite way from Jimin and pretended to look for a shirt. He slowly moved his hand back and squeezed jimins butt, his smirk grew wider when he heard Jimin gasp. "Ta-taehyung," Jimin whisper shouted with a res face from the embarrassment. "I didn't do anything baby I'm just looking for some clothes," with a pout Jimin finished getting dressed and walked out of the room. Taehyung shortly followed behind and sat next to Jimin.

Mrs.Park smiled and handed them a plate of pancakes with left over oatmeal from the day before.

About an hour later they were already in the car on their way to the orphanage. Taehyung bounced his leg up and down out of nervousness. Jimin noticed and grabbed his hand, Taehyung smiled then brought his hand up and kissed it. "So did you guys want a boy or girl," they both looked at each other and shrugged then laughed. "it really doesn't matter, we're okay with either," Taehyung answered honestly with a smile. Silence fell upon them as they pulled up to the orphanage, "well go on boys, we'll be here if you guys need anything."

With a nervous look both boys got off the car and made their way in to the orphanage.

A/N happy thanksgiving y'all!!!
Im thankful for all of you guys and your support. I love you.