Road trips (18 Epilouge)

Ok so like the last chapter was the end of this. It makes me sad too, because I'm in love with this story, but enjoy this epilogue. I hope I didn't leave you with any questions.

15 years later
Everyone had separated from the large home they had lived in for so long to start life's of their own. The house held so many memories, including the one time Namjoon almost burned down the house and he was from then on forbidden from cooking.

The boys went on their promised road trips Together, they traveled all around Canada, going to places like Vancouver and Montreal. They all found peace in Canada and that's what mattered, ever since the day they left Seattle they were no longer bothered, Vanessa was arrested and thrown into Jail.

Hoseok and Taehyung now has a house together, Hoseok was now a professional dancer and Taehyung worked as a digital artist. They were happily married and had children of their own. That may sound crazy, but in the year 2040 it was made possible for Same sex couples to have children of their own.  Continuing on with the story, they have two boys and two girls. The oldest girl was named Angelica, she was named due to the reason she ended up with Taehyungs bright blue eyes straight when she was created. It's not typical that kids of half or full bloods get the eyes right away. Taehyung figured that out by reconnecting with his mother once again, who managed to find her way to Toronto.  She is currently 10 years of age and has small Wings like Tae. Hoseok nor Tae expected his wings to be passed on, but as she grew they developed. Angelica has the brighest heart smile and the smallest dimples. She was always extremely cheerful and never seemed to runs out of energy. That is a sign that a bit of the robotization was passed onto her too, which would make her a half blood-hybrid.

The second oldest, who's name is Astrid. She is currently 8 years old. Astrid is indeed a half blood-hybrid as well, she holds one blue eye and one purple eye. It's quite the sight actually, how rare the passing of the blue eyes is at their creation but yet Hoseok and Taehyung have a child with a blue and a purple eye. When she turned 3 they discovered that she had an extreme amount of robotization in her blood, at the fact that she would only sleep for two hours, then run around the house like crazy the other 22. Wearing them out for sure.  By them, I mean Taehyung.  Astrid never failed to go a day without flashing her boxy smile, she was extremely bubbly and loud. She loves people and will talk to anyone she meets, which is a good and a bad thing. It's sometimes hard to keep her from talking to random people when they go out for dinner, but it's great that she makes so many friends in school. Astrid has an extreme love for Jin's food and that makes him happy, even if she can be a bit messy while eating it.

The oldest boy, named Dana, was 6, he had two purple eyes and was the shyest of them all.  Which you would not expect from children of Hoseok or Taehyung. He loved to play video games with Jungkook, he would always point at the gaming system when he wanted to play. In fact, he just really loved Jungkook, that it was almost impossible for him to get him to leave him and his girlfriends Abriana's place. Dana also loved too create, he loved to do digital and traditional art. You would expect a 6 year old to be so good at art, but he created All kinds Of creations away from video games.

The Youngest of them all is 4, his name is Mika. Mika has two brown eyes and hair with blue highlights. We were told by Taehyungs mom that is a feature some spaceitizin Mika has an extreme obsession with stealing Taehyungs camera and snapped ridiculous pictures of any of the boys to laugh at. Jin got fake angry, then laughed at it later, because he will always say that he's the most handsome. That's how Jin ended up with a ridiculous picture of himself on the wall. In fact everyone would end up laughing at them in the end.

They had the best time watching their children grow and they knew they were going to be happy once they saw all of their children running around with a Pluto on their eye.

Namjoon and Jin started daring, and lived in a wonderful house together. Namjoon had now resumed his career as a rapper, he soon figured out that he had a fan base in Canada.  Jin started his own restaurant in Toronto, attracting many. Many people wanted to work there the second it opened and then business started to thrive. It was a happy life for the two.

Yoongi and Jimin ended up getting together after everything had settled down a year later. After two years of being together Yoongi finally got the guts to propose and now they were happily married for 12 years. Yoongi and Jimin together have one baby girl named Ruma.

Yoongi now works as a producer, producing music for all kinds of artists, Including his friend Namjoon.

Jimin now teaches people how to fight and defend themselves, despite Toronto being very low on crime, you never know when you will need it. Jimin never thought he would work a job so people oriented after everything that happened, but he decided he would use what was done to him for good.

Jungkook got to go to college in Toronto, which has been free since the year of 2030. After four long years he got his degree in video game development and now works as a video game developer for Persona INC.

Along the way, he met his girlfriend Abriana, he soon discovered that she was also in the lab in Los Angeles as well. They lived together in a two bedroom home after they had been together for a year.  They've been hard at work, and Jungkook hasn't had time to think about proposing yet. Abrinia was also quite busy, and she said she wasn't ready for marriage quite yet. They were both happily dating and living their best lives with their bet friends.

The end