Glowing (4)

"A smoky layer of mist in the heart of the stars" (134340)

Taehyung POV
I decided to talk with Yoongi, the others had left much earlier to explore the area and we were both asleep when they left. We were sitting down in the abandoned living room.

"Yoongi can I talk to you about something?"

"Yeah sure"

"Hoseok told me that I'm part spaceitizin, do you happen to know much about this"

"Yeah I do, I know a lot because I'm full spaceitizin. I was born there and my parents flew us down to earth when I was 16. I adapted to typical earth life and that's how I pull it off so well. Not saying I love it it here, not saying I hate it. The combination of these robot powers and spaceitizin abilities make me able to jump at over things of various heights. I can jump fences without hands or legs. If I want to be risky I can do small buildings. I know you haven't looked directly at me but my eyes are blue,I haven't tested their abilities to the max but I know that if I were to fight an enemy I could freeze them in place."

So I looked at him, his eyes were glowing the same blue mine did.

"I never noticed, that your eyes would glow so strongly"

"I come from a part where our eyes are an extremely bright blue, the northern part of Pluto where it's the coldest. I have an adaption to all seasons. The cold is my favorite. By looking at your eyes your mother came from more of the center of the planet, you should do well with seasons too. Especially more neutral seasons like fall"

"Woah" I was shocked T all the information I was learning for him. "Tell me more"

"Your back will glow in the shape of the star if you're close to a spaceitizin, assuming that's where your mother is from that's where you glow. For me I glow in the arm a star you see?" He said and pulled up his sleeve revealing a purple, glowing star. "Souther spaceitizins are extremely rare here on planet earth. Most common ones are north and central. If you didn't know this, I can communicate with you using tellipathic powers."

"You can?"

"Yeah see" he was now inside my head, and his eyes were glowing stronger than ever.

"Woah cool"

"We have a lot of abilities, you just have to explore them and discover them, just remember we're born survivors"

"That's awesome, so were sweet, but kick ass?"

"Yeah If you want to say that. I've trained myself in my few years on earth how to fight,and learned self defense."

"Woooah. So any clue why our blood is purple?"

"That is one thing I can't tell you, I've heard too many stories. Some say it's the aura of the space rocks, other say it's because the center of Pluto is purple. No one really knows for sure"