Escape (3)

Hoseok POV
It was 3am, and our plan was to be enunciated. I got off my bed quietly and began the hacking process on the locked door.

*woosh*

Opened, but yet it's like I never left. I walked out the door. The only security we'd have to worry about is at the entrance, which was why we had to be silent.

*woosh*

I was first to obtain the 134340 in the near by lab. I hacked the hand scanner and walked into the empty lab, using my night vision the guide my way to the purple liquid. There were so many things in here it was scary. I hurried up though and I eventually found the purple liquid, it was almost glowing, I slipped it into my pocket. I looked around a bit more, I was curious of what I could find in this lab.

I walked over to the computer, which most likely stored our records. This was a simple hack and I was in. I looked at all the files, there were numerous files. Photos from wings experiment? I decided to check it out, even if I had witnessed it.

Wings experiment success, the photo was called

Wings experiment success, the photo was called. Were they seriously taking pictures?

I decided to do more research on him and why he was chosen.

Taehyung, Kim

I clicked on the folder, I read all of the basic information that I had already known. There was something that struck me though, something unusual.

Taehyung, Kim is half spaceitizin. His mother comes from the former planet Pluto. Reasons are unknown why she left there to breed on planet earth.

Despite that, Taehyung, Kim's genetics are perfect for the drug 134340, as he has the perfect combination of human and spaceitizin genes. We still put him under genetic modification with this drug, to make sure this experiment went perfect and his genes aligned more perfect that ever! Once we finished that process, we put the wings drugs with a dash of 134340 and injected it into him. It was a success.

I looked over the information again and again. I could not believe my eyes.

Would you like to know more about a spaceitizin?

Yes|No

Yes

A spaceitizin is similar to the human race, they live like us. They are not the same when it comes to blood, their blood is a purple. There has not been enough research done to know why they bleed purple.

They are typically friendly, and do not want to harm the human race. There are few people roaming around who have half of this blood on earth. Anyone with a parent from dwarf planet Pluto, has pure purple blood, despite if they have one human parent or not.

I stood there. I was shocked, the whole reason they did this too him is because of his half spaceitizin blood? Which was purple. I doubt he even knew he was, or that this was even a thing. I didn't have time to stand there and think, I had already been in here long enough.