Copy cat (15)

Recap
"We need to figure out who did this, and we need to do it now." Jin said, looking around and shaking his head in disbelief.

Taehyung POV

"Well we have to do something." Jimin was still looking over Yoongi in disbelief.

"I'm going to go over to Namjoon." him said, he inspected him. And moved away his pink hair from where his light is.

"Guys, this isn't Namjoon, look" Jin said, in shock. We all walked over and looked at him, he looked exactly like Namjoon except one thing was different.

"His pink light isnt pink! It's blue!" Jungkook said, looking at Namjoon.

"This is scary how alike he looks to our Namjoon. What the hell happened to our Namjoon to make him fall for this trick!" Jimin said, confused.

"Maybe his system was hacked into by that Kara chick and that made him follow her orders so she could replace him with this Namjoon." I said, shrugging a bit.

"You're on to something Tae!" Jin said, his eyes lit up.

"We just have to make sure Yoongi and Hoseok wake up soon so we can get the hell out of here. Hoseok is the best at hacking out of all of us." Jungkook sajd and we all nodded in agreement.

Hoseok eventually woke up, as did Yoongi shortly after.

"Hey Taetae" Hoseok said in a low voice looking up at me with tired eyes and a small smile.

"Hey Hobi" I said stroking his hair, which caused him to smile more.

"Yoongi your finally awake!" Jimin smiled and hug tackled him.

"Hello to you too Jiminie" Yoongi said I'm a sarcastic tone, but he hugged Jimin back while laughing.

Hoseok POV
I kept myself laying on the floor next to Tae, he was striking my hair and it soothed me quite a bit.

"I know you guys have just returned to this crazy reality but if you look closely thus isn't our Namjoon. He has a blue light instead of a pink one! We have to get out of here as fast as we can before he wakes up." Jin explained. I was shocked, that Namjoon looked unbelievably alike to ours.

"What the hell, Namjoon could be anywhere!"

"That's why we need to get out of here! We need Hoseok to use his hacking powers to unlock the door so we can explore the place! We are all going around this place together, I don't want to lose any of us. " Jin explained to us all, getting slightly emotional.

"Got it." I said, sitting up and scooting next to Tae.

"Plan established to everyone?" Jin said, looking around.

"Yep, I've got it!" Jungkook said anxiously

"Gotcha" Tae simply said

"It's good enough for me" Yoongi sad, shrugging his shoulders. Jin face looked as if he was offend. "Don't take it too harshly, it's a good plan Jeez." He laughed a little and Jin did too.

"I'm read to go if you are." Jimin said, there was worry in voice but he was ready to go.

We all got up, and I walked over the door. I looked over the complicated security system. I would have to do this slowly unfortunately, but it was worth getting it correct and getting us out of here, rather than getting caught. It took me about 5 minutes, the longest I've ever spent hacking something and then the door slide open.

"Damn, that must've been tough" Jin said, looking at me.

"Complicated system, now lets go."

We walked down the halls quietly and slowly. We didn't want to bring too much attention to ourselves. Eventually the long stretch ended and we took a left turn, there was a large room, with the real Namjoon.