A way out (9)

*a couple hours later*
Hoseok POV
We were all still sitting on the couch, watching the TV, except for namjoon who was finding the perfect location for us.

"I've finally found where we can go! It's a place in Seattle Washington!"

"That far away?" Jin asked, confused

"If we have To Go there, we gave to go there" Yoongi said shrugging and everyone nodded in agreement.

"Alright, let's Get prepared to
Ride the metro All the way to Seattle" Namjoon said, and we All followed hia
Direction. Taking what clothes we had, and anything else. Grabbing our bags and having to leave the large home.

We walked out of the house, fully prepared. We walked into town, we had our money, our clothes, everything. I kept Tae close, although he may be healed and alive it didn't mean he still didn't felt pain From the battle we faced earlier.

We stood in the long long In the metro, it was going to be a lot Of metro hopping, nut we would make it there eventually. Namjoon paid for us all like Last time and we got onto it. Tae cuddled up next to me, holing onto
me tight. It was going to be a long ride, full of stops, The cheapest food we could buy, and sleeping on a metro. It was the only way to not get killed at this rate though and we all knew that.

Taehyung POV
I held onto Hoseok because he made me feel safe, he saved my life. I never wanted to let go of him, he deserved all the love in the world for saving me. I knew he didn't think that, but I did. I wish he knew how they special hr was to all of us sitting on this metro and especially to me right now.

I just wanted to confess my feelings, so badly. I just and to wait for the perfect moment. It's so frustrating being in love sometimes, I couldn't keep my eyes off of him, I was lucky he didn't catch me staring. I put my head on his shoulder, still holding onto him and decide to take a rest.

*3rd person point of view*
Meanwhile at the lab, we find Andrea the Manager of the lab scolding Victor and Gordon

"Victor you idiot and you too Gordon! You were supposed to kill him and being him back here so we could use his genetics, DNA and blood on others to continue making perfect humans with wings. This slows down our process! We have to continue with what we have which is continuing to use 134340 and what we have of Pluto and any other damn but if space" Andrea yelled, frustrated

"I wanted him to be a healer, how many times do I have to explain this! Our robotizized humans should be good, not killing machines. That's what our original interior was in the first place, being able to become stronger and being able to defend better. Not kill others, like our failures who are god knows where or even dead!" Victor explained his voice full of anger

"I couldn't help that the damn robotized human was able to heal other but himself!" Gordom said defensively

"Yeah what's with that?"

"So they can save people who are close to themselves lives in a situation like that, or even if the person has a severe injury. We may live in a world of the best medical technology, but having it at the touch of your hand can work too"

"Yeah, but we needed him, we needed Taehyung!" Andrea shouted

"Not really, he may not have been one of my patients but if your plan was to kill him I wouldn't let that happen"

"It's pointless arguing with you, get out of my office" Andrea said, a frustrated look on her face. Gordon and Victor walked out of her in office, into the hallways.

"I still can't believe they hired you" Gordon said and walked away

"Well at least they stay alive" Victor mumbled to himself, and returned to his lab.

✨•✨ •✨•✨•✨•✨•✨•✨•✨•✨
(I'll probably start using this for time skips Now, especially extreme ones like this)

*11 hours later*
Hoseok POV
We had finally arrived after a long 11 hour trip. We had renamed good along the way, Tae had slept most of the time , except when we had to get off.

"Lead the way" Tae said, still exhausted from the ride

"It's not far from here, where pretty close to the outskirts. Only about 20 minutes" Namjoon said, and we started out walk through the unfimilar city of Seattle, eventually making it to another place, which would hopefully be our potentially permanent place of residence.

"Well here we have it" Namjoon said, we looked at the place. It was yet another modern home.

"It's gorgeous" Jin said, walking towards the house and unlocking the door using his hacking.

"Glad it fits your standards" Yoongi said, laughing and walking inside the house. The rest of us followed them in.

"Wow, this is gorgeous" I said, and I took a seat on leather recliner.

"I try" Namjoon said, throwing his bag onto the floor.

"Where do we go from here?" Jungkook asked, he looked lost. Being the youngest out of all of us, 18 to be exact, this was pretty hard on him especially with all the moving we had done over a short span of time.

"I'm not sure, but I don't plan on leaving this place anytime soon. Well at least I hope we don't have to" Namjoon said, taking a seat on the couch.

"We can't continue moving like this, we have to settle eventually." I said, hoping that we would not have to change houses again.

"As long as we're safe, and we're together, that's all that matters right?" Tae said, hope in his voice

"He's right" Jimin said, nodding.

"Yeah, we've all created a strong bond over this, even if it is tough, together we must fight through this" Yoongi said, and everyone nodded at his motivational words.

If we had to save lives, and battle for each other, that would be something I'd be willing to live with. I have all these caring people surrounding me, and that made me happy.