Faded blue & glowing purple (8)

*the next morning*
Hoseok POV
We woke up to a site we did not want to see, there were people from the Lab outside of the door,holding powerful guns, they wouldn't be too hard To fight off.

"Guys come downstairs!" I shouted, and everyone rushed down the stairs. They were seeing the same thing as me, they all looked terrified.

"Tae you think you can do this, even though you don't have auto heal like the rest of us?"

"Yes, I'll be able to fight in this with all of you. " Tae said, full of confidence.

"Alright, if you say so" I said, worried

We slowly approached our door, and Namjoon slowly opened it. They put their guns up. There were seven of them like there were seven of us.

Yoongi was quick to go after one of them, attacking him senselessly and ripping the gun out of the mans hand.

"You even think of attacking me in anyway, I'll shoot you. I have no mercy for what you've done to me" Yoongi said to The Lab officer

I quickly ran and jumped onto another male officer, I was quick to doge a bullet that almost struck me in the shoulder. I slammed his head into the ground, knocking him unconscious.

Namjoon has managed to take down a female officer, it was a tough battle between the two, but he eventually managed to rip the gun out of her hand like Yoongi, but unlike Yoongi he tossed it to the side and continued to fight her with his hands.

Jimin ran and jumped into the air, his moves were smooth. He quickly kicked the gun out of the officers hand. The female officer looked surprised at Jimin's agility and the height he jumped too, a bit terrified actually. Jimin grabbed him by the neck and threw him against the houses walls.

Jungkook was struck in the leg, but he didn't flinch a bit. His leg was quick to heal, and then he proceeded to pick up the female officer and throw her into the side of the car, creating a large dent.

Tae was in an intense battle with a male officer, the gun was still in the officers hand. Tae had the arm with his gun down, but Tae was too focused on punching the officer in the face, the officer managed to shoot him in the chest. It caused him to stop and fall to the ground next to him. The officer got up, and his face was neutral as could be, no regret was across his face. It was sick. I shook of that though and let the tears fall down my face.

I ran over quickly, pick him up and putting him in my arms, I pressed onto the blood coming out with my hand. It was covering my hand purple, but I didn't care it was stopping the blood from coming out of his chest. I grabbed his shoulder, there had to be something I could do.

Taehyung, Kim
Condition:Unstable

"God don't die on me" I said, tears still falling from my eyes as my friends surrounded me. His eyes were a faded blue, this could not be the end of him.

Detecting injury

Injury detected

Bullet wound in chest, start healing process?

Yes|No

Yes

Starting healing process, keep your hand over the wound.

I watched as my hand was glowing a bright purple, connecting to him. The bullet disintegrated, and the blood started to disappear. The wound was closing up, I had no clue I could do this! It finall closed up and I removed my hand from the place the bullet had entered. Tae's eyes were returning to their glowing blue. Everyone stood there in amazement, they had no clue that I could do this or that anyone could do it in fact.

"I'm alive?"

"Yes, I saved you" I said, smiling and looking into his eyes. I couldn't believed I saved him.

"You can do that" he said, shocked, but yet smiling.

"Thank you" He said grabbing onto my face, having my eyes looking directly into his.

"I would do it no matter what, no need to thank me"

"Well I did anyway" he said, laughing a small laugh.

"That was incredible" Namjoon said, he was as shocked as the others who stood there speechless.

The male officer stared at us for a few Minuites, then looking at everyone who was fallen. He proceeded to grab them, and carry them to the car. Accepting defeat from us. The other female officer who had several injuries, helped him with the process.

They both moved slowly, as they did it. I assumed that they did not want to return back to the lab after this. It didn't take them long, as they're err both strong. Soon the other five were in the car.

Then I heard shouting from the male officer, yelling at the driver. We all looked over and tuned into the conversation.

"Victor when 132018 have the ability to heal others!" The male officer shouted, and the female was sat in the back of the car.

"He's supposed to be a warrior and if there was a fallen friend he was supposed to be able to heal him! As well as 10316"

"Well I didn't have any idea you went against everyone else, and gave it to him." The male officer gave up, and just got into the passengers seat. They drove off, leaving us in more shock.

"That means I have the same ability you do, Hoseok" Jimin said, in disbelief and shock.

"Yeah it does" I said, looking him. I got up, still holding Tae in my arms. The
Door was still wide open, and we walked back inside. I laid Tae down on the couch. I walked Into the kitchen, and washed the blood off of my hands.
The blood still was glowing people as I scrubbed it off with soap and washed it off with warm water.

I then dried off my hands and walked back into the living room. I sat down at the end of the couch that Tae was curled up on. Everyone else was sat on chairs and the other couch that was in the living room.

I rubbed his back to comfort him, maybe ease him to a sleep. I knew this couldn't be easy for him, considering he almost died.

"How Do you even think they found us" Jungkook asked with curious eyes

"I don't know, security cameras possibly" Namjoon said, slouching into his chair. "I don't know if that would be the last of them, I don't know how long we can stay here either. They know where we are"

"Yeah, but where too next?" I asked, looking at Namjoon.

"I'll get on that" he said

"I really like this place" Jin whined

"It's better to be concerned for our safety than this place" Yoongi said firmly.

"I guess" Jin said, defeated

(to be continued in the next chapter)