Exploration (6)

*1 week after moving to Sacramento*

Taehyung POV
It was a late night And I decided to explore Sacramento a bit, by flying. I was still getting used to these wings so it wore me out a bit, but not ad much as when I first got them. I was doing this so I could get some time to think while the guys were back at home doing stuff or sleeping.

I've only known Hoseok for a short amount of time, but I've grown an attraction to him. I guess it's because of how close we've gotten and how well hes treated me. I'm not sure if I had the guts to tell him yet.

Flying above the city had it had its consequences but it looked so beautiful from up here. I really enjoyed it, the window flowing through my hair and being able to see the life below me.

I decided to fly out of the city and fly down into a beautiful forest, I was shouted that it was still around actually. The trees flew beautifully too. It felt fimilar, but I was quite sure why.

I landed and put my wings back. I walked and looked around at the flailing forest, where unmanned to reach a lake. It looked a lot like lava, but it was the colors of blue and purple. I took a seat next to it, playing around with it with my hand. It was cold like water, I liked it.

"Tae, son what are you doing here" I turned around to seen my mom who had a shocked yet happy expression on her face.

"Mom, I could ask you the same thing" I said, getting up.

"I've been hiding here with others, it's become dangerous in South Korea for people like us."

"Oh god. I'm glad you're safe."

"Me too. My boy you look beautiful, you finally got your making of Pluto. I was worried you wouldn't get it because you're half blood, but you did." My mom was crying tears of joy, it felt like forever we've seen eachother.

"Yeah my friend, Yoongi, noticed it. I've missed you, Mom."

"I've missed you too" Se pulled me into a hug. "How'd you end yo with these wings"

"That's what they did to me, but I've gotten used to them now."

"Did they hurt you?" She said, concerned

"No, just a lot of needles and a painful needle to the back that grew these"

"I'm just glad you're alive"

"Me too, I don't think I would be if me and my friends didn't escape."

"You have such great friends."

"Yeah they're pretty great" I said, smiling. "How'd dad handle this?"

"He didn't handle it well, but he understood why. He said bad rather me be alive in America then dead there"

"You think he'll come here?"

"Once he has enough money saves up from his work, he plans in it"

"Mom, that's great!"

"Yeah it is" She said and we released from our extremely long hug.

"What is this place anyway?" I asked, curiously

"It's the spaceitizin enchanted forest of earth. It's well one of the few left. Only speaceitizins can see the true beauty of this forest"

"Woah. It's really cool, is this what Pluto looks like?"

"Some forests do like this, yes"

"That's awesome. It makes me wish I could go there for even just a day to experience my origin"

"I wish you could too, maybe one day. You are able to survive up there since you're Have spaceitizin, you wouldn't need anything like a space suit"

"Seriously?"

"Yes, seriously, there's oxygen there. So technically you could take anyone. "

"I hope I get to go there someday."

"Me too, Me too. Shouldn't you be heading home, it's awfully late."

"Yeah I guess I should. I'll see you or talk to you later mom"

"See you Tae!" She said as I speak my wings and flew back Into the sky.

I hadn't seen my mom in forever. I bad really missed her. It was a truly amazing experience even if it was in some weird forest that I had no clue existed. It was quite cool that we could make places like this on earth and it would be seen as a normal forest to humans.

I was once again above the bright city lights, the few cars driving around. The sound of the late night metro and the few people walking around.

I made my way home quickly, and landed in the front yard. I had left the door cracked open slightly so I would not get locked out. I walked inside, and closed the door. I saw Hoseok on the couch, he had managed to hack the TV so we could watch it and that's exactly what he was doing. Watching TV.

"Hey, You're back! What were you up too?" He asked as I walked over and took a seat next to him on the couch.

"I was just flying around, and the craziest thing happened!"

"What was it?" He asked full of curiosity

"I talked with my mom, in person. Not in my head!"

"Woah, where?"

"In a forest, but only spaceitizins can see like the glow of it! It's pretty cool"

"Yeah that's pretty cool" Hoseok said, getting comfy. "Taehyung, you mind if I started calling you Tae?"

"No, not at all, a few friends back home called me that actually"

"Alright, Sweet Tae" I felt my cheeks burn up slightly but I wasn't quite sure if Hoseok noticed it or not. I put my head on his shoulder and kept focus on the TV.

Hoseok POV
I was curious of why his cheeks turned purple, I mean I know why but did I actually cause him to get flustered. If I did, I was shocked, I never thought he'd fall for me of all people.

*scanning*

Taehyung,Kim
Status: Stable
Feeling: Happy, a little tired, and shy.

He is flustered, damn. I've started to gain a bit of feelings for him, but I felt it was too soon to confess to him. I didn't him to distance himself from me. I really liked him. I know I shouldn't have these feelings so soon, but there was something special about him, that I just liked you know? It's complicated,being in love.

I looked down, to see that Tae had fallen asleep as I was in my thoughts. I guess I would be booking it here in the couch for the night. I'd go to sleep when I felt tired enough. I took a risk, and gave him a kiss on the forehead hoping he was fully asleep. I saw him smile, and his cheeks were glowing a bright purple, he did keep his eyes closed though. I laid my head on top of his, and spent the rest of the night like that until I needed to sleep too.