Stars (10)

(Is no one gonna talk about how like wattpad views are extremely broken after the update or is it just my problem)

Hoseok POV
It was around 1am, when I heard shuffling next to me. I assumed Tae wasn't sleeping well.

"Hey Tae, How are you sleeping"

"Not well, I think I sleep too much on the way here" He said, and sat up looking at me. His eyes were glowing in the darkness of the room,

"Well we can stay up then, I mean I wasn't tired in the first place but what do want to do?" I Asked, it's not like there was much to do but we would manage.

"Lets go on the upstairs porch" he said, I guess we would be talking outside. I got up, and he took my hand leading me to the large glass doors and pulling me outside.

He stared at me for a couple of minutes, we stood there feeling the cool night breeze. The silence of the night was finally broken by Tae

He grabbed my hands and they turned purple "Hoseok I'm in love with you and I don't know if you feel the same way about me. You've been by my side since we escaped that hell and I could not keep it inside of me any longer. This love, between a half spaceitizin and human who was partially robotizized is different, but it's worth it. I just see how bright you can be even in the darkest times. Hell you even saved my life, and I will always thank you for that even if you don't want to be thanked. " He looked at me directly in the eyes the whole time, even I'd that caused him to become extremely flustered, casting his face to glow purple in the night.

"Tae, I do feel the same about you, don't doubt yourself like that. I've been in love with you for you a while, I'm surprised you never caught on. " I put my hand to his heart, which caused his heart to glow purple and my arm to turn completely purple. This was a weird sensation, but I knew it was a good one.

Analyzing

Analysis complete

You two doubted each others love, a love that was bound together in the stars. Lovers can meet in the strangest ways can't they? This love between you two is complete different, the connection two had from the beginning was crazy, you two are like the sun and the moon. Hoseok, You've always brightens up Tae, and Tae has always shined brightly like the moon because of your presence.

You two have the connection that is rare, as I've said before. It is what is called the connection of the stars, or a seemingly perfect connection. That may seem crazy, but it is the truth. Oh I forgot that you can both here this, but Hoseok look Tae, and Tae look at Hoseok.

We both looked at each other, his glowing heart had Turned from purple to the many colors of space, that included purple, but there was also blues and greens.

"Hoseok, you're arm is like space" Tae said, in shock. I looked down at my arm which had turned the same combination as his heart. This was something new to take in, this was also another thing I didn't know I was capable of.

You see? Only people with the connection of the stars can do that. This may seem crazy, but it's the truth. Anyway, this is especially true with a person, robotizized or not, with a spaceitizin. This is a rare occurrence with just two normal humans, except there are all kinds of surprises now a days.

You know who I am, and I recently discovered I could do this. Peace out.

I swear all of us had weird powers now a days, that were given to us wether it be an accident on purpose. I looked at Tae's eyes, it was like looking into a glowing galaxy. It was incredible how much you could see when you were simply in love with someone.