White Room (14)

This is the longest I've gone without updating this. Sorry about that!~Oli

Hoseok POV
It was an early morning, and I had already headed downstairs. Tae, Jin and Namjoon were as well. Jimin, Yoongi and Jungkook were still asleep.

"Guys so I've been doing some research right. "  Namjoon said, looking down at his phone.

"Right" Jin said, looking in the cabinet for something to eat I'd assume.

"And there's this place where we can efficiently figure out all of like our crazy modification like the hidden ones not the obvious ones like hacking and shit" Namjoon explained looking at us all.

"What if they trap us?" I asked, a concerned tone in my voice.

"We're in Seattle, the safe haven like it should be alright right?" Tae said with wide eyes.

"I guess, but we should always be on top of things even if we're in a place as safe as here."

"Yeah I guess so" Tae said, sighing.

"Hopefully the other guys wake up soon so I can tell them" Namjoon said, taking a seat on the bar stool.

*2 hour time skip*

"Good you guys are finally up. Today were going to a place called the white room" Namjoon explained to all three of them as they walked down the stairs.

"Doesn't that sound suspicious to you?" Yoongi said rubbing both of his eyes.

"We should be fine" Namjoon said full of positivity "If your hungry eat now, otherwise we're going!"

"I had like a midnight snack, I'm good" Jungkook said, with a wide smile.

"When do you not eat at night" Jimin said, laughing a bit.

"He's right." Yoongi said, shrugging

"If we're all good, let's go" Namjoon said, a little more excited that he should be about this.

"Alright, I guess we're good to go" I said concerned. We headed out of the house and too on a long walk into the city.

"Seriously how long of a walk is this" Tae said, looking irritated

"We're not far, in fact we're extremely close" Namjoon said, looking around. We walked a bit more and eventually Namjoon stopped us all. "We're here" He said and we looked up a small, extremely modern, white building. Namjoon lead us inside and you could feel the breeze of the air conditioning as you did.

"Hello, and welcome to the white room." A woman with short blonde hair greeted us. I read her name tag, her name was Kara

"Hi there" Jin said, raising his eyebrows suspiciously.

"Welcome to the white room, follow Me" she lead us down a long, well lit hallway and let all of us go into this rook with glass windows. Then she followed us in.

"I see that we have 6 robotizized humans and the wings experiment himself." She said, the light on her head lit up as she looked around at us all.

"Uh yeah we do. Let's get on with it"Namjoon said, he was acting extremely unlike himself which made me concerned.

"Namjoon are you alright? You seem a little bit off" Jin said, looking at him.

"Don't worry about h-Me guys I'm fine" he said, smiling.

"Yes, he's completely Fine." Kara said looking at all of us. "Now Namjoon come with me." She said, Namjoon follows her, his walk was strange. I couldn't pin point why, it just wasn't his walk. Once they were both out of the room, Jin was the first to speak.