Others (5)

Hoseok POV
All of us were walking around the neighborhood, late at night. Continuing to get familiar with it.

"Guys, were not the only ones in this neighborhood" Namjoon said, there were two people who also went under robotization and escaped much earlier than us.

"You should fear" The one with king blonde hair said "Were not very nice"

"Oh god, they're failed ones" I said "They could attained at any moment so be prepared."

"Why's tha-" then the girl with the long blonde hair pounced on Taehyung, but he threw her off violently. The numerous amount of punches were thrown, but Taehyung dodges then all, making the girl take every single punch and kick he threw. After about 10 minutes she fell to the ground. This is something I never thought I'd see out of Taehyung, but he was indeed a natural born fighter.

"Taehyung that was amazing" Namjoon said, in awe

"I guess you could say it's in my blood" Taehyung said with a smile, another one, a boy with slick black hair came after Yoongi. Against the fighting was flawless, he dodged all his attacks, managing to throw a few punches then pushing him hard to the ground, the kid fell hard on the back of his head, knocking him out or well even killing him.

"Well tonight's been eventful"  Yoongi said, as we started out way home.

"That was hot" Jimin said without a care

"You're brave, Jiminie." Yoongi said, his cheeks turning a slight shade of purple.

"Yo why are you're cheeks turning purple?" Jimin asked Yoongi

"I Well- I'm a spaceitizin" He announces to everyone. Everone looked shocked and Taehyung didn't have a reaction.

"Taehyung did you knoe this?" Jungkook asked

"Yes I did, because I'm half spaceitizin" again every looked shocked, but me.

"Hoseok you knew this about Taehyung?!"

"Yeah I found out the night we escaped. It's in his records" Everyone stayed silent. They had no words

"That's explain the flawless fighting" Namjoon said after the few moments of silence.

"And why his cheeks turned purple instead of red. That's actually pretty cool" Jimin said and shrugged a bit.

"And they're attracted to the no people they're closest too does that mean you like Jimin, Hyung?" Jungkook asked Yoongi

"Y-yeah I do" Yoongi said, his face was glowing an extremely bright shade of purple.

"Y-you do? I never knew that you had feelings for me like that because I like you too Yoongi" Jimin said, he was flustered

"Yes I do" Yoongi said, as we walked up the houses stairs and headed inside. "Do I have to prove it after all these years we've known each other?"

"Y- I mean no you don-" that'd didn't stop Yoongi though, he kissed Jimin right on the lips.

"Told you"

"Point taken" Jimin said, dying of embarrassment as all of us just witnessed them kiss. We all smiled and had no words to say.

"You two are cute, but I have discovered our way out of here. Out of LA." Namjoon said and we all looked extremely excited.

"Alright, tonight we have to get ready. All we have to do is cover up our lights on our head and were set. Hoseok, you're already good. You guys know how to do that?" Everyone who under went robotization nodded. "Taehyung, you think we can hid your wings under a large sweatshirt? I have one"

"I think that will work" Taehyung said and nodded

"Everyone, get your hair ready" everyone grew their hair long enough to cover their lights. It wasn't as long as mine but it was enough to cover up the glow.  It was amazing everyone do it just by thinking of growing their hair.

"I'm going to go upstairs and grab that sweatshirt, I'll be right back" Namjoon went up the stairs quickly. It took him a couple of minutes but then he brought back the sweatshirt, handing it o Taehyung, who put it on.

"It's perfect" Taehyung said

"Alright, now that we're under a disguise. There's a metro station that can take us to Sacramento,California. It's going to be a long ride, but it's our only hope."

"Like now?" Jungkook asked curiously

"Yeah it runs 24/7 so we can go know and we'd arrive by daylight" Namjoon said.

"Alright, then let's get it!" Jungkook said. Everyone looked happy that we'd be leaving this place and best part about it, the metro didn't require IDS.

"So you think there's any money around here to get us on" Jimin asked

"I found some last night, the perfect amount for all seven of us" Namjoon said.

"Let's start our long walk then" Taehyung said full of excitement, and we walked out the door ditching the house. It took us 30 minutes and we were in the city.

"Only about 10 more minutes and we'll be there" Namjoon said, we all nodded and contained our walk. The city wasn't too busy at night, which was perfect for us. Once we arrived, Namjoon paid for all 7 of us and we took our seats, trying to keep our heads down.

It was a short few minutes and the Metro sped off, we were starting over in a new place. It was a good escape and it was another place we all weren't familiar with, but it was worth a shot. Taehyung put his head on my shoulder, he looked extremely worn out from the walk. I faked being asleep, I didn't want to seem to be awake the whole entire time.

*a little over 6 hours later*
We had arrived at the metro station in Sacramento. We all got off of it, and walked out to the station. We walked outside and stood there, we didn't know what to do quite yet.

"Well welcome to Sacramento" Asia's Namjoon

"Yeah it looks nice, but now what?"  Jin said, looking confused

"I found the perfect house for all 7 of us, it's not far from here. It's. 2030's house so it's not horribly old" Namjoon said and we started walking once again. 

"That's better than a 2010's house" Jungkook said, laughing

"True" Taehyung said, a bit worn out.

The walk took us 30 minutes, but then we arrived at an abandoned 2030's house far out from the city. It was a mansion, which was not what I expected.

"How'd you find this?" Jimin asked curiously

"It was on my map, marked as abandoned in about 2034"

"That's insane, but I'll take it" We walked towards the house, and I hacked into the hand scanner.

"Sweet, were in" I said and we walked into the large house which was now our home.

"Well guess this is our home now" Jin said

"I can live with that" Taehyung said, putting on a big boxey smile.

"Me too" I said in agreement. We all expelled the large mansion, it was insane that anyone would ever abandon this. I just knew that we would not leave this anytime soon.