Robotization and Wings (Intro/1)

A small introduction.

It's the year 2050, and many humans are being used by scientists for things like robotization to gaining the ability to grow wings and fly. All these victims were sent off to Los Angeles,California from around the world to be a victim of this.

Hoseok's hair color for the start

Taehyung hair color for the start

(A/N ignore if they have different hair color in the gifs, each stays the same unless changed later)

Hoseok POV
I was stuck in the glass compartment, all white. I think these scientists were a bit dumb to put a partial robot who could find all possible ways out in one. I'd get out of here, I knew of it.

Plus, I'm pretty sure they heightened my hearing by accident because I could hear almost everything around me. I once heard that the white rooms where the ones who held THE perfect genes for these experiments. That's why there were about 25 rooms and hundreds, even thousands placed in what I'd assume a livable space to get them comfy and prepared. That's why there wasn't many.

There was a boy across from me, who I knew was the boy for the wings, I just didn't know when they were doing it.

I saw one of the scientists use his hand to get into my room, how stupid.

"Purple robot speak to me" He said looking at me. I hated being called that, I always had to remember my real name Jung Hoseok I was not purple robot because of my one purple eye, my robot eye, and the fact that the tops of my black hair were dyed purple.

I looked at him and used my robot eye to analyze his emotions. I was already aware of who he was but I was curious if his emotions would ever change.

Victor Hadden
Age:26
Condition: Stable
Feeling: Neutral

Always the same with him.

"Why would I want to talk to you, you did this to me" I spat out of anger. Yes I could still feel anger, in fact I still had every human emotion possible left. I was not complete and I didn't plan on being. I planned on getting out of here. I didn't want to become emotionless.