"HA!"  you shouted, moving to sit on your knees on the bed.  "I won for once!  Weeeee~ I'm the best!  I'm the best!"  you screamed, squealing and jumping around slightly on the mattress.  Taehyung pouted, leaning towards you.

"But I still win,"  he paused, grinning.  "—all the time."

You groaned out loud in irritation.  "Stop rubbing your oh-so-sweet victories in my face all the time!"  you frowned, getting up off the bed and face planting straight into a hard wall.

"Ow,"  the wall muttered.  You looked up to find yourself staring into Jungkook's doe eyes as he grinned for a split second before it gradually faded into a frown.  "Why is everyone ignoring me?  Jin-hyung was, Hoseokie-hyung was, and now you two!  I'm boredddd."

"Go make out with your girlfriend if you're that bored,"  Taehyung snickered.  You glared.

"Where is Yeonmi-unnie?"  you questioned, ignoring Taehyung snickering still in the background.  "Shouldn't she be with you?"

Jungkook looked off to the side.  "Yeah, she was awhile ago.  She went off to the store for a couple snacks since Jin-hyung wanted to watch a movie.  Ah, that's also why I came up here,"  he shrugged slightly as he peeked at your game score on the screen behind you.

"Well, I wanted to go for a walk anyways,"  you muttered out, moving past Jungkook.  "I'll be back in a bit!"

You ran downstairs and slipped your shoes on, tying the laces carefully before skipping out the doorway, shutting the door tightly behind you.

×

Taehyung stared at the main menu screen of Mario Cart, shifting to lay on his side as he grabbed his remote and selected a couple things on the TV.

"Wanna play, Kook?"  he grinned, gently tossing the unused remote beside him towards Jungkook.  "I'll beat you for sure!"  Taehyung said in such confidence, making Jungkook let out a laugh.

"No, you won't.  I always win."

Taehyung shifted in his position again.  Jungkook's eyes were glued onto the screen as Taehyung paused abruptly, feeling his elbow sitting on something hard.  He moved his arm and found [Y/n]'s phone laying underneath it.

"Ah, wait.  Kook, pause the game for a second.  I have to give [Y/n] her phone, she accidentally left it here.  Silly girl,"  he slid off the mattress easily and stood, walking out of the room and down the stairs to the front door, where he quickly slipped on his shoes and ran outside.

The male sniffed the air, trying to guess where [Y/n] was, if he could possibly catch her scent.  He looked around before stepping onto the sidewalk and turning to the left, walking in the direction of what seemed to be where [Y/n] was, judging by her faint smell.

A loud, high-pitch, desperate scream sounded throughout the streets, scaring Taehyung into a sprint in the direction of where the sound was made.

Her smell.

Her smell?

Why does it smell different?

More faint, more...

More manly?

"[Y/n]!"  Taehyung shouted from the streets, searching around for any sign of his beloved younger sister.  "[Y/n]!!"

Why is her scent fading?

Why can't I smell it no more?

[Y/n]?  [Y/n] where are you!

"[Y/N]!?"  he screamed out once again.  To add more to his fear, [Y/n] didn't respond or appear, at all.

Taehyung turned to an alleyway, where her scent was still lingering, staying in this one spot.  Why was it here?  Where is [Y/n]?

He looked down to the ground in fear, wide-eyed and breathing heavy, only to find a single drop of crimson-colored blood laying on the concrete, sitting there, doing nothing but showing him that you were here.

It also showed him something else.  Something he never once wished would happen again.  Something he feared, something he hoped wasn't true.

His precious baby,

was kidnapped.

♥︎ a/n ♥︎
It's a part of the story so please do not be mad at me again.  Who do you guys think took [Y/n]?  I'm also open to more theories~