"Everyone get into the bus in an orderly fashion!" Iida waved his hands dramatically in the air, gesturing for everyone to form a line so that everyone could get on the vehicle properly.

"Man, Iida is taking this class president thing really seriously." Mine piped up, standing just to your right. You nodded in agreement.

"Yeah, but he's doing it right and thats what matters." You added. You walked along side Mina and boarded the bus, only to realize that the bus wasn't an ordinary school bus, it's more similar to an average transit bus.

You chose a seat near the back, Mina opting to sit next to you. At this point, you've grown accustomed to Mina's clinginess, it was a part of her nature that you'd observed and you couldn't really be bothered to shoo her away. Besides, you weren't Bakugo, when you had your feelings under control you do care for others feelings, you were only 87% asshole.

Maybe with the exception of Deku, you honestly don't know how to feel about him at the moment.

The bus ride was filled with chatter, something you weren't too used to whenever inside a vehicle. You chose to day dream and wander off in your own thoughts than to chat with others. Mina was participating in the conversation, leaning towards the aisle. The majority of the loud mouths were blubbering about in the front of the bus.

"If we're talking about flashy quirks, then it's Todoroki and Bakugo!" Kirishima beamed.

"Yeah, but Bakugo doesn't seem like the type to be popular." You snorted rather loudly at Tsuyu's remark, finding it horribly funny but true.

"Hah?!" Bakugo leapt from is seat, glaring down at the frog like girl in front of him. "Say that again!"

"Ya know, it's pretty sad." This time Kaminari spoke up. "We've only known each other for 2 days yet the entire class knows that your personality is similar to that of shit steeped in sewer water."

"Huh?! What's with that language dunce face? I'll kill you!" Bakugo thrashed around in his seat, waking Todoroki up from his nap.

"Everyone settle down, we're close." Aizawa scolded from the front. The rest of the ride was filled with silent talks. Mina tried making conversation with you, but you weren't much for discussion. You replied with short, curt answers.

"So..." Mina attempted once more. "What's your favourite food?"

"Salad."

"Heh?" Mina gawked at your answer. You looked back at her questioningly, what was so wrong about liking salad? "Salad? Like...A fruit salad?"

"Those are good too, but I prefer vegetable salad." You thought hard about it, trying to think of the different salads you tasted in your life and which ones were the best. "But if want to be specific, I like Thai Salad."

"...Like, a bowl of healthy?" Mina tried to confirm her ears.

"Yes, like...Greens, and dressing and carrots and peppers." You smiled at the thought of a delicious salad. "That type of salad, why is there something wrong?"

"No— Well..." Mina chuckled awkwardly. "I haven't heard too many people say that their favourite food is salad—" She immediately brightened up. "—But I do like natto and okra!" You nodded after hearing her favourites.

"I can't say I like natto, but okra is indeed good."

"You must eat really healthy huh?" Mina seemed to examine your physique. "Come to think of it, yesterday you were eating salad too."

"I have a strict eating schedule to accommodate for my physical training." You replied back calmly, actually answering in a full sentence rather than two words.