Prologue

"Why did you do that? You shipped him off with his ranks looking like that? You want your son to be berated?" A crisp and icy voice hissed at the older male, who seemed nonchalant at her tone.

The woman sat upon his ivory desk and crossed her arms as she peered down at him with ridicule. "Kidnapping in broad daylight is too unorthodox for you, dear brother. Have you become senile with age already? Send the boy back."

"Sister, since when have you ever decided to meddle into my affairs? Aren't you supposed to be with your wife?" The man retorted before reaching up and pushing back her white curls that covered her face.

The woman's purple orbs hardened and they clashed with each other, fighting for dominance until the woman backed down and hesitantly submitted. She murmured, "He's never been to an academy like that before. His rank is too low. Uriel, why did you-"

"The trashes are there to look after him. Why should I be worried? I think you should run along, Dahlia. Your wife must be worrying where you went." Uriel responded before looking back down at his stack of papers. He suddenly felt a headache coming.

Dahlia sneered before mischief flashed in her purple eyes. She jumped down from the desk before swinging her arm back against the papers, letting them fall to the ground in a scattered pace. She huffed, "Oops. My bad, dearest brother. I'll be heading off now like you said, make sure my darling nephew eats his dinner tonight. I'll also be watching his performance at the academy, not that daft Bennett... he's too much of a klutz to watch over him."

The blond male sneered and slammed his fist against the desk. "Dahlia, watch your tone-"

"Oh my, my! Look at the time! It seems to be fleeting! Ahaha!" She flipped her hair and felt the silver locks hit her brother's face. "See you later, brother! I'll send my lovely wife your regards!"

Before she exited the room, she gave one last glance at her brother before muttering with scorn, "Dumb bitch." And then she skipped off with love in her eyes at the mere thought of seeing her partner.

Uriel sighed at the antics. He snapped his fingers and patiently waited as the papers sorted themselves out before landing in two piles perfectly. He took one look at them before thinking back to his son.

Would he survive a place like Kingston Academy with his rank so low?

~*~

I hope you all will enjoy the story.