SDP 16

Jennie kim

"Nice try after all kim jisoo . Hell yeah . And you roseanne why didnt you tell me. I thought you are my friend" i asked while rolling my eyes .

"Awww jendeukie dont be sad my ----"

"Heh wag mokong hawak hawakan talagang ng iinit ang dugo ko sa inyong dalawa " i said then they laugh as usual because of my sudden reaction .

"Bakit nong kayo ni lisa ha ? Nagreklamo ba ako ? Kung Bakit hindi mo manlang sinabi sa akin " Roseanne asked oh shit im doomed . The tables are now turned .

"Thats different. Lisa is mY assignment and you are not kim jisoo's assignment!" I growled but after a few minutes of silence . We are laughing now like a total idiot .

"HAHAHAHAHHAA shit i didnt expect this to happened " we are still burst out in laughing .

"But im happy for the both of you" i said then they just hugged me . And another silence between us . And its different from a while ago . We are now

Sad . I cant still believe that soon this case is finished and im going to go back in Switzerland soon .

"When are you planning to go back here jendeuk?" She asked and im still silent .

"Dont tell me you dont have a plan on coming back here ?" She asked and i just smiled at them and shrugged my shoulders .

"Did you tell this to her?" Roseanne asked . I just smiled at her . I don't know whats gotten into me and why do i keep on smiling .

"Look what ever happens i still love the both of you . Send me an invitation to your wedding ok?" I asked then they just laugh but suddenly roseanne cries a lot .

"Hey why are you crying im not dying you nitwit" i flick her forehead and jisoo at the other side holding her tears back.

"Ayoko ng drama mga bakla umayos nga kayo nasa opisina tayo oh . Kung ano anong ka dramahan tong ginagawa natin" i said then i hugged the both of them .

"Pag natapos ko na lahat babalik ako dito ok?" I said then they just nodded .

--------

Andito ako ngayon sa hospital ano pa. Ba ang gagawin ko syempre bibisitahin ko si lisa .

Sinalubong ako ni bambam . And i glared to him.

"Huwag mong sasabihin sa akin na iiyak ka din?" Tanong ko at tumawa siya .

"Badtrip ka naman . Iiyak pa nga lang ako eh" he said then we just laugh like a total idiot . Not minding the people that staring at us .

"So how did you caught him the real culprit ?" I asked then he showed me his phone .

"Ta-da the recording" he said then we went to the rooftop .

"This is an evidence for that jerk " i said then bambam played the recording .

"I want you to kill her on friday"

"Her girlfriend visited here just now "

"Shes crying just to wake her poor girlfriend up "

"Little did she know that her girlfriend is not waking up for her anymore"

"Hey her girlfriend is pretty hot Hahahaha"

Ewww that guy really . This one sucks .

"I want you to find those documents before her parents found it"

Then the recorded just went off .

"Hey bambam what documents is he referring to?" I asked then he just shrugged his shoulders

" i don't know either " he said .

"I think those documents is important in this case " i said

"We have to find those documents first "

"But how jennie? I mean if they are going to find it . They are going to search it first in their house" bambam said then i agreed .

"Then we must go to hana and we must find those documents no matter what " i am eager to help you a lot lisa so please live your life to the fullest .