SDP 10

Jennie Kim

After that night , it seems everything is back to normal .

I drove my car going to the YG's building . I need to talk to jisoo about the cursed doll I mean the missing soul case . Ill ask a permission to jisoo for filing an investigation against the missing soul that was locked up on the doll .

"I hope she gives her full attention to this one " I said  while walking  towards the elevator .

When I got on the broadcasting department office I saw jisoo walking back and forth until she saw me standing near the door .

"You are just in time . Come and take a sit" she said so I walk towards the chair and sitted .

"Jisoo I have to tell you something about the cursed----"

"About the cursed doll case Jennie . You should drop that case now " I gasped when she said that . Wait . Drop the case? Why?

"Wait why?" She tsk and stood up and close the door behind me .

"Why didn't you tell me the truth?" Umiwas ako ng tingin dahil Sa sinabi niya .

"Why didn't you tell me that case is not that ordinary . I saw your note and investigation about her " she said I look away and sighed .

"If I tell you the truth . Would you still let me handle that case" I asked

"It's probably no . I can't let you handle that case . You totally vanished for two weeks and Everyone is finding you that week . Buti na Lang at naka isip ako nang alibi about that week" she said . I'm totally doomed . I can't drop that case now . Not now.

"Jisoo that case is not a cursed doll . It's about the missing soul that was locked up in her doll . I'm asking you a permission to let me handle that case privately . And please jisoo I promise after that case I'll be resigning to this work " she became silent .

"What? Resigning  ? You are resigning  ? Why?" -Jisoo

"Because I need to come back and fix my mothers case at Switzerland . I'll be leaving Seoul after I solved the locked up soul case for Lisa" I answered

"Why are you willing to help her?" She asked and I became silent for a minute . When Lisa asked me the same question I answered that it's because I wanted to  help her .

"Because I know that she can change her life . Lisa is the heiress of Manoban's Medical Hospital and I want to put that person behind The bars who tries to kill her " I said . She smiled at me mischievously .

"I don't think that's the answer " Jisoo said still smirking

"What do you think then?" I asked her .

"While solving that case . You will be able to find out the real reason for helping her" she said then I just nodded even though I'm confused to what she's pointing at .

"I'll be going " I said . Then stood up

"Hey Jennie " -jisoo

"What?" I asked her

"Are you sure about resigning after that locked up soul case?" She asked . I know she will miss me . Jisoo and Roseanne I know they will miss me . And I will miss them too .

"Yes. Don't worry jisoo . I'll be visiting to this office after I fixed my mothers case on Switzerland " I said then I walk out from that office .

I need to visit Lisa's body today . I need to make sure that she's safe from the people who tries to kill her .

I drove my car going to Manoban's Medical Hospital and I saw bambam walks towards my direction .

"Hey" he shouted and I wave to him

"So how is it?" He asked so I look at him with confusion .

"How is what?" Oh maybe I know what is he talking about .

"You nitwit . You are asking what happened last night do you?" I asked then he laugh .

We walk towards Lisa's room

"If that's what you think . Then how is it?" His wiggling his eyebrows like an idiot . The nurses here that passes by are looking at us sheepishly .

"Oh they are a cute couple"

"Are you sure that they are dating?"

"I don't know either but I saw them yesterday hitting each other's forehead at the parking lot"

"What a very good looking couple"

The nurses are whispering but we can hear it clearly . Me and bambam good looking couple ? Oh no no no no no.

I guess that we are good looking . I'll consider the good looking but couple ? Oh no no no no .

"I'll bet Lalisa will kill me for this" bambam whispers to my ear .

"So Jennie how was it?" He asked . I thought hearing those rumors from the nurses will fully caught bambam's attention but I guess I was wrong after all.

"What do you think?" I asked him back .

"I don't know to you. She performed it to you personally " I glared at him . Why is he interested to know what Lisa did to me ?

"Well that night. It ends with a good and steamy fuck . Now that I answered your question will you keep quiet" I growled at him .

"Lalisa is the best!!" He exclaimed so I covered his mouth using my hands because people here may alarmed that we are talking about some R-18 stuffs.

"Will you shut up?" I asked him with irritation.

When we got to Lisa's room  we became silent for a few minutes .

"What will happened starting today?" Bambam asked while looking at Lisa .

"I don't even know either . But I guess this thing will help her out"

I took out the doll from my bag and put it Beside me . Where Lisa's soul can clearly see her body .

"I hope seeing your body like this would help you" I said to the doll .

"Bambam?" I called him and he looks at me

" I need you to talk to Lisa's family regarding to her condition " I said then he just nodded .

"Bambam I'll just go to the restroom" I said then I walk out from Lisa's room .

As I walk to the restroom I heard someone from the emergency stairs talking about the medication .

"I'll make sure that miss Lalisa will be sleeping for so many years after I injected this to her " I gasped when I heard that from a person

"Again" he said then I heard his footsteps walking away .

I opened the door to see that man . I'm sure it was a man because of the baritone voice that he had .

When I opened the door there was none . Lalisa will be in danger . I have to save her .

To be continued >> sorry for the typographical and grammatical errors .