SDP 5

Kim jisoo

I'm here on my desk tapping my fingers on the documents that was given to me earlier  .

Could this day be better ?

I heaved a sigh before opening the file .

I was about to read those files when someone ran to me like a hurricane .

"Miss Kim someone wants to talk to you about to one of your employees" I nodded as a response . I stood up and walk at the administration office in the 2nd floor .

As soon as I reach on that office . I saw a woman in the same age as mine  .

"Good morning mam how can I help----"

"What happened to Jennie Kim?" She asked me furiously .

"W--what?" I uttered . I thought Jennie Kim is investigating .

"Jennie Kim is---" I don't know what to say . Because the way this woman acts in front of me , I know there's something wrong about Jennie .

"Do you even know that she's missing?"

"Missing ? What?! How?" Im almost shouting when I asked that .

"What kind of boss are you? You don't even know that one of your employee is missing and yet your sitting here like your employee is living a fine life!" I stood because of the way she shouted at me.

"Hey you ! Who are you to shout at me like that ? I didn't know every single detail that was happening in Jennie ok!" Most of the employees are peaking at the office because they we're curious as we are talking furiously about Jennie .

This woman in front of me started this .

"That's why I'm asking you how do you know that she's already missing?" I asked

"When I got home the other day her room is in a mess . And her door is wrecked . Like someone opened it forcefully . And twenty four hours been passed . She didn't came back to our apartment . And that's what I think that she's missing " she said to me while massaging her temple

"Can I come with you to your
apartment?" I asked calmly . Trying to cooperate with this woman.

"What?"

"I just need to confirm something" I said and pick up my bag and car key to ride on to Jennie's apartment .

Jennie Kim

"Hey where am I ?" I asked angrily to Lalisa

"You are in my place" she said while grabbing me at my wrist

"Can you let go of me?" I asked calmly .

I have to calm down this doll brought me to the place that I wasn't even aware off .

"No" she said still grabbing me.

We are here in her place like a mansion?

You are evil? Right? Why do you have a place like this ?

I asked mentally .

"Why? does only a human being deserve this kind of place?" She asked me . Oh I asked again using my head so loud .

I lower my head down because of embarrassment  .

"Li---Lisa" I'm scared by calling her name . And I don't even know why.

"Why?" Oh my god why am I scared of you?

My hands are trembling and my body weakens as she walked with me to the room upstairs