SDP 14

Jennie kim

Here We are  going to Lisa's room .

"Please be careful out there bam" i said as we about to go to Lisa's room . He just stood there and look at me .

"I dont know what to say but----- jennie thank you for everything" he said then he twisted the door knob and we are welcomed by a few people around here .

"Oh here you are guys " hana welcomed us and guiding us near to Lisa's body.

"Everyone i want you to meet Lisa's girlfriend . Jennie kim" her family was shocked . I am too was shocked thats too straight forward for introducing her sisters girlfriend at this state .

"I want you to welcome and treat her good . After all she is the only person who truly cares for my sister" hana said and motion me too meet some of the people around us.

"Hi my dear im Lisa's auntie im emily manoban" i shook her hand and im smiling like an idiot tho . I have to be careful on my facial expression to the people Around us .

"Im eddie manoban aunt Emily's husband and this is our son Carlo manoban" he motion me too shake hands with his son .

His son . This guy looks at me like im some kind of a chick . Oh dear .

"Nice chick " he muttered while shaking his hand to mine .

Pinaghiwalay ko na ang kamay namin feeling ko nababastos ako ng lalaking to .

Bambam noticed it too . The way that carlo looks at me . I signed him to calm down .

"Hi my dear im Lisa's mother caroline manoban and this is my husband richard " i shook my hands to Lisa's parents. Ohh dear im literally trembling right now .

"Do you need some privacy jennie?" Aunt caroline asked . I shook my head as an answer .

"No ill just say hi to my babe " i said . Babe ? Ugh ! Where did i get that endearment ?

Carlo on the right side just smirked to me . This carlo annoys me . Literally .

"Hi there babe" i said and went to Lisa's body and caressed her hair and her hand to make it look like a real couple .

"How are you doing babe ?" I asked and to be honest im at the verge of crying right now .

"I hope you are fine . Its been 1,825 days since you slept " i dont know if this is included  in my planned earlier but i think im about to cry .

After all of this . Im going to leave her soon . And i dont know if im going to come back here as i planned .

And then i realized that im literally falling for this women laying in the hospital bed infront of me .

"When are you going to wake up?" I asked her . And bambam observed everyones reaction in this room .

"We miss you . Your family misses you already . Please wake up as soon us possible" baka sakaling maabutan mo pa akong nandito sa tabi mo at baka sakaling makapag paalam pa ako sayo .

Then suddenly we heard the door opened . May umalis na isa sa pamilya niya . And thats the cue that bambam went outside too .

"Im sorry if im late" sorry dahil late kong na realize tong nararamdaman ko . Sorry kung late ako para manlang iligtas ka . Sorry dahil aalis rin ako .

I know you can read my mind like you always do . Please be aware that im leaving you soon . And please take care of yourself as soon as you came back to your body .

I calmed myself and i look at her parents . And they are crying too . Oh no . Im sorry lisa for making your parents cry .

Just then i received text from bambam .

It says 

"We got him"

A smile trace to my face before giving lisa a kiss on her forehead . And i whisper to her ear .

"Get ready lisa you are going back to your body"