SDP 7

Jennie Kim

A/N: check the multimedia and listen to the music that inspires me to write this story . Kamsa

After that breakfast I wore my office clothes to go for work . And I saw the cursed doll again at my study table .

And I can't see seulgi . I wonder what happened here while I was gone for two days .

I didn't get a chance to talk to her because that devil just grabbed me and then we vanished into the thin air .

I rode my car on the way to the YG's building as soon as I get there , all of the employees eyes grew wider as they saw me .

"I thought she was missing"

"I don't know either "

"Is this some sort of a prank"

"She's just lazy to go to work that's why she pretended that she's missing what a bitch "

The hell I care . They don't even know what happened to me for the past two days so I don't need their opinion .

As soon as I reached into jisoo's office her eyes grew wider as she saw me .

"Jennie!" She stood up and come near me , she held me and she's checking if I have some bruises or what .

"Where have you been?" I can't speak to what really happened between me and that doll .

"For Petes sake you are missing for two weeks already" what two weeks? I just stayed in Lisa's place for two days only . What just happened?

"And we can't tell it to your mother that you are already missing for two weeks because of the possibility that she might have an heart attack" jisoo exclaimed while she's walking back and forth to the office .

"Why didn't you call me?" I asked . Oh I'm so sorry jisoo if I have to lie to you .

"Why?" She asked confusingly

"I'm at the moojin mountain I spent my two weeks there with my mother . Because she's sick and I have to help her to be able to recover fast " I lied . How many times do I need to lie for that doll .

"And why is your door at the apartment wrecked?" She asked . Uh oh.

"Because I left my key for the room in my apartment so I have to wreck it  for me to enter in my own room" I said

"You should have told me . Do you know that we almost called a police officer because we thought that something might bad happened to you "jisoo said while tapping at the documents infront of her table

"I'm really sorry jisoo , because my mom really needs me and I cant get a signal from there because it's a mountain" ok I have to cleanse my soul after lying infront of jisoo so many times .

"Ok"she said and she inhaled and exhaled infront of me .

"I'm much better now" she said

Wait I forgot something . I forgot to lock the door at our house . Oh no .

"Wait jisoo I have to go home first , I forgot to lock the door at our apartment . Oh no seulgi will kill me for this " I said as I ran towards to the door like a hurricane .

As soon as I get into my car . I drove properly . I wish that those thieves are not aware that our apartment is opened .

And that cursed doll . Oh no . What if seulgi went home because she forgot something and she found out that there's this doll staying in my room for a while . Super doomed , that I won't be able to tell another lie to her again.

"Ahh!" I shouted when the guy bump into the side mirror of my car , he was laying into the ground .

I bet it's not that serious injury .

"Hey are you ok?" I help him to get up .

He didn't answer " I should take you to the hospital" I said when he look at me . Wait this guy is familiar . Where did I saw this guy?

"No I'm fine . I'm running to go into the hospital anyway" he said still removing the dirt from his shirt .

"Well let me give you a ride . I just want to make sure that you are totally fine . My conscience will never let me sleep because of this " I said so I dragged this guy to my car and we went to the hospital that he supposed to go by now .

"I'm really ok miss....?"

"Kim or you can call me Jennie , but really I just want to make sure that your bone is not fractured nor broken" I said still dragging him into the emergency.

"I'm really ok miss Kim . I have to look for  my friend whose confined in this hospital so I should get going now"

"No don't be so stubborn sir!" I exclaimed if something happened to the bones of this guy my guilt will hit me really hard .

"Don't use the formality Jennie . My name is  bambam are we clear?" He said and then I just nodded . Wait I have an idea

"If you don't want to go to the emergency , I'll follow you now just to makes sure that your ok. Now if you are feeling fine then I'll go . Is that clear?" I asked and he nodded

We walked towards in the corridor , please be fine bambam.

We stopped at the room 206 . I think he's going to visit his girlfriend .

"Wait are you visiting your girlfriend? You know I'm might interrupt  the both of you" I asked and he just laugh .

"Don't worry Jennie it's just a childhood friend of mine , I bet she's going to wake anytime sooner " he said so I followed him entering to that room .

"Good morning  . I hope your really fine . By the way I brought my friend of mine . And you know what . I just met her a while ago "

I was surprised to see who is he talking to .

"You know . her name is Jennie I hope you wake up sooner to meet her " bambam was confused to look at me

"W----why Jennie is there something wrong?" He asked . No it can't be .

"W--what happened to her?" I asked still looking at the patient he visited

"She's a comatose patient for 5 years . Her name is Lalisa or you can call her Lisa . By the way Lisa her name is Jennie Kim I hope you won't mind bringing a friend of mine " he said

Comatose for 5 years ? She's still alive . And when I lied to seulgi about the missing soul . I'm totally right back then . Lalisa Manoban in that doll is a missing soul .

Next chapter >> sorry for the typographical and grammatical errors