SDP 19

Jennie Kim

Tonight is the night .

Ngayong gabi na namin mahuhuli ang taong nagpatulog kay lisa sa loob ng limang taon .

Kinausap na namin sila hana at ang parents ni lisa about dito  sa gagawin namin .

At first ayaw pa nilang maniwala but then ng pinarinig ko sa kanila ang recording mula sa phone ni bambam at ang fake documents para sa pagmamay ari ng hospital .

Everything made sense to them at sinabi ko sa kanila na magtiwala lang sila sa gagawin namin . After all para ito sa ikabubuti ni lisa .

"Mam everything is under control behind the police force and now we are monitoring the close circuit television from the other room " sabi sa akin ng isang pulis at saka sila nag ready sa kabilang kwarto .

Pinaalis ang ilang pasyente sa floor na ito para Hindi sila magkaroon ng panic attack when worst comes to worst .

Sana hindi ganon ang mangyari .

This night will be the best kung ligtas ang lahat at walang masaktan .

Pinuntahan ko ang family ni lisa mismo sa kabilang room at binigyan ko sila ng cue kung kailan aalis hanggang sa gawin na ng suspect ang balak nila .

"Please trust me in this aunt caroline i dont let them harm your princess " i said then we walk towards the room of lisa .

Uncle eddie , aunt emily Came earlier and we planned on how to lure out the real culprit at the other room . Aunt caroline , uncle Richard and hana is in this room next to lisa with me .

We visited lisa but before we enter i texted jisoo

"Text me after 10 minutes the plan is working out now"

I added a text message to jisoo

"Its now or never jichu"

I put my phone to my pocket . I pray before i went inside the room of lisa .

We sitted at the couch and looking to lalisa .

I hope this end well my love . I smile at sight of lisa sleeping peacefully . You will wake up soon my love cheer up .

I go to Lisa's bed and held her hand .

"Hi there babe" i said i have to hold my tears back . I know this is risky my love but please fight for the both of us and to your family .

I whisper to Lisa's ear .

"Wake up soon my love"

I said then my phone rang in an instant its jisoo .

"Excuse me for a second i have to answer this " i said then lumabas ako ng kwarto ni lisa at saka sinagot ang tawag .

"Jichu ill talk to you later" i said then drop the call before going to the other room to watch the cctv camera as well . Where hana seems to know the cue .

"Ill just go and check my patients first " paalam ni hana may voice recording din sila na nilagay sa room ni lisa para sa ebidensya .

And another 1o minutes passed aunt caroline and uncle richard told them that .

"We'll just go and buy some foods near at the cafe do you want anything ? Coffee?" Uncle richard asked  to

They just shook their head and Lisa's parents went out to the room then .

Pumunta na ang parents ni lisa dito sa kabilang kwarto kung saan naghahanda na ang lahat .

Hana and Lisa's parents are here with me now on the other room watching camera . And aunt emily says on the camera that

"Ill just go and check my schedule for tomorrow . Please check lisa ok?" Aunt emily asked and then eddie just nodded his head .

After aunt emily went out she goes to this room as well . And yes the real culprit is aunt Emily's husband no other than eddie manoban the step brother of richard manoban .

"Well i think its just you and me after all kid" eddie said to lisa we heard it all .

Then eddie put his phone out and contacted someone .

"Its time"

He said and put his phone back to his pocket .

Then the fake doctor passes through the other cctv camera as well .

As soon as he gets in to Lisa's room eddie commanded him to lock the door .

Oh no this is it .

Then he puts syringe out and makikita mo yung tumalsik na liquid sa labas ng karayom .

Lumabas ako para mag abang sa pinto ni lisa .

Please lord help us .

Then the police officers keeps on pushing down the door with all their might .

"AAAAAAHH!" we heard hana shouted from the other room .

Just then the police enters to Lisa's room and hand cuffs the two culprit . Eddie manoban and his best friend who pretends to be the doctor . I quickly went to lisa . To check if shes ok .

As soon as i got to her body i hugged her and cried a lot when i saw that shes totally fine .

The monitor of her heart beat  was alarmed and we dont know what to do .

No this cant be .

Lisa's body is shaking as her heartbeat is dropping .

"NO NO NO NO!! " i cried and shouted as my body touch the floor .

This cant be my love .