SDP 1

Jennie Kim

"Sa tingin ko pwede ka nang bumalik Sa Seoul and I think you can do things right on your own" mom said while helping me packing up my things

"Alam ko po ma pero , paano ka? Maiiwan kang mag Isa dito? Sumama ka na lang sakin " I'm Asking her in a pleasing tone

"You know that I can't do it right now darling . Just call me and text me , tell me everything that I should know about the things happening in Seoul ok?" I just nodded in approval

I don't want to leave her like this hiding everywhere because of the mistake that she didn't do.

"Did I clear myself to you Jennie?" Tanong niya Sa akin at saka ako tumango

"As usual mom . I can't do anything for you to come with me back in Seoul. I'll make sure of it" Napa tsk tsk na Lang siya at saka ako niyakap

"When everything's under control around I'll surprise you in Seoul ok?" I nodded again and again . No wonder a mother's warmth can be this soothingly amazing and really be missed if I live alone in Seoul.

"By the way naka usap mo na ba si jisoo  regarding sa bagong case na ibibigay sayo?" Napa iling ako bilang sagot . Since wala pang sinasabi sa akin ang boss ko na pwede rin naman maging isang kaibigan .

"She wanted me to talk about that case personally . I wonder what kind of case is that" Napa ngiti na lang ako dahil sa oras na maibigay Sa akin ni jisoo Ang bago Kong assignment . I'll be the one who'se going to be the leader of the researcher department in  YG 's paranormal institution in Seoul . Promotion is what all I wanted in the first place.

"Good luck Jennie I hope you can give me a good feedback about your case . And remember always be careful , you might attract a negative energy because of your work" I nodded in response before giving her a goodbye hug .

"Jennie you're the only one that I have so please take care  of yourself out there I'll contact Roseanne for more information about your new case" sabi nito Sa akin na dahilan para ngumiti na lang ako .

" how would I leave you here if you're going to worry about me every single day. " sabi ko dito at saka ako kumawala sa yakap nito.

"Don't worry Eomma , I'll keep myself in touch with you when I'm there ok?" Tanong ko dito at saka ito tumango .

When everything's back to normal I'll bring my Eomma back in Seoul without any doubts and hesitation , after defending her against to those nonsensical accusation to her.

Seoul South Korea , 11:20 am

Finally I'm back . My real home pero hindi ito ang nararamdaman ko dahil sa mommy ko , she's not here . And without her here I think I'm living in another dimension .

I paid my bills for the cab that drove me in YG's Paranormal Institution Building .

It's big as hell and I , Kim Jennie will be one of the leaders in YG's department .

Pumasok ako  Sa building with a smile plaster on my face of course .

Everyone turns their head on me with a surprised look . Nagtataka , naninibago .

Bulungan nang mga employee ang naririnig ko bago ako pumasok sa elevator , with the elevator sounded a ding as it closes , I pick up my phone to muster up my personal needs here in Korea.

I dialed the number of kang seulgi to tell her that I'm here and I'm the one whose staying in her apartment that I rented for one year .

Bumukas ang elevator kasabay non ay ang pag tili ng isa Sa katrabaho ko / parang kapatid ko na si .

"Park chaeyoung keep your mouth shut" I said while hugging and at the same time laughing at  her infront of the elevator where people are in there looking at us like we are some kind of crazy people who escape at the mental hospital .

"When did you arrive why didn't you tell me . So I can pick you up today" sabi nito at saka kami naglakad papunta Sa broadcasting office department ng YG building.

"Nakarating ako dito ng exact 10:00 and nag cab ako for 1 hour and 20 minutes para makarating dito Sa YG" sabi ko sa kanya , the perks of having a friend with lots of vehicles , it can be considered  a lucky one.

"Specific as always" sabi nito at saka tumawa . Nakita namin si jisoo na paglakad lakad at halatang di mapakali .

"Relax Kim jisoo you're not going to die today unless someone wants to kill you right now" sabi ko at saka ito napa tingin sa gawi ko , a flash of surprising look from her face made me look at her confusingly.

"Finally you're here . What took you so long ? Anyway ang daming nag re request S
sa social media sites na imbestigahan daw ang cursed doll and they also want us to broadcast it in a live show" she said directly to us excitedly .

Wait ? Broadcast? Live?

"Isn't it dangerous ? I mean pwede tayong maka attract ng negative energy while working" sabi ko dito .

"It's ok as soon as we can do it without a problem why not naman diba? So you're job as a researcher . Buy that cursed doll in a black market of shinimdong at any cost . That cursed doll will give us a big break on paranormal institution" she said like a business woman who wants to buy a real estate company .

"Well if the job done perfectly what should I get in return" tanong ko dito . She smiled to me mischievously . Knowing what I really want in return.

"You will be the leader of the researcher department " sabi nito sa akin .

"Then it's a deal"

"By the way how much would be the prize of that cursed doll?" I asked ,she is smirking like an idiot infront of me and Roseanne .

"It's $50.666 dollars my dear" she said

"Ah ok fifty thousand------WHAT!!"

"See , that's my reaction too when I heard that cursed doll prize " jisoo said while going back to her desk

Is there something special about that cursed doll? I mean by the word itself 'cursed' how could they bought that doll in an expensive way?

"Worrying so much miss Jennie Kim , don't you worry you are not going to die after taking that case" she laugh like an idiot .

"Yeah right whatever . Speaking of . Are you dating Kim Seok Jin ? From the reporting department?" I want to see Kim jisoo's reaction after hearing about the dating issue between her and Jin .

"You really want to tease me do you?" Nang hahamon  na tanong nito at saka kami nagtawanan although I felt that there is something more .

"Why ? We just wanted to know the real score between you and our dear oppa" she blushed while mentioning her dear date .

"Miss Jennie Kim miss park chaeyoung you are not here to tease me. You are here to work . Now go back to your respective departments your stressing me out you know" she said that while her face is in a serious mode .

Uh oh what have we done?

"ah wait" I forgot something to ask her

"What is it?"

"What's that doll look like" I asked . Hinanap niya Ang documents sa lamesa at saka niya ito binigay sa akin

"A piece of advice for you miss Jennie Kim . Looks are deceiving . You must pull yourself together when you bring that doll to your house" parang nambababala na sabi nito sa akin . Its just a doll for petes sake , but then again I wasn't aware , what that doll is capable of doing.

"That doll will be staying at my apartment ?!" I almost shouted while asking her .

She nodded in response "that's why I'm telling you that looks are deceiving . It's just a reminder for you to know" she said . Leaving me dumbfounded by her informations .

Oh no no no no no

Next chapter >> sorry for the typographical and grammatical errors