SDP 15

Jennie kim

I contacted Jisoo and Roseanne to help me to our plan.

We are going to lure out the real culprit behind Lisa's long sleep medicine .

They are planning to contact the police force too when a situation becomes serious .

We are doing all of this on friday and today is tuesday . Ang bilis rin pala ng panahon .

Kailan lang nong umalis ako sa Switzerland at dumating dito sa seoul . At ngayon malapit na rin matapos ang kaso about sa lock up soul case . Aalis na rin pala ako .

Here i am in the apartment well im reminiscing like hell .

And a few minutes later a silhouette of a women appeared infront of me making me widened my eyes .

"Lisa" i muttered . She look at me blankly .

"Lisa the good news is------"

"Dont do it jennie" sabi niya tumingin ako sa kanya na naguguluhan .

"What?" I asked her .

"I said dont do it jennie" she said her back facing me and i cant see her reaction if shes mad or what

"Lisa why? You are going back to your body and----"

"And what? Jennie huh? You are going to leave me?" Im not that shocked as all because im fully aware that she can hear me in her sleep .

"Lisa---"

"If i knew this earlier i wished that you didn't help me after all . You are leaving me" she is .. What?

She is crying?

"Lisa---"

"Stop talking . Im not even asking you to talk nor explain yourself I heard it all . All of it " she said and i dont know what would be my reaction . Seeing Her crying makes my heart throb in pain as well .

I back hugged her . Covering my face in her shirt .

"Please jennie dont do it . I don't want you to leave me here " she said . Im silently crying in her shirt . I dont want you to leave here too but i have to finished something that would make my life better .

"Cant you solve it here?" She asked still sobbing . She heard my mind again .

"When are you planning to not read my mind anymore?" I asked

"I dont know maybe if im awake " she said .

"Listen " i face her to me so i can see her face in that state . First time kong makikita ang hitsura ni lisa na hindi nag se seduce and its full of sadness .

And i think this is the real her .

"Pag gising mo sisiguraduhin ko na maayos na ang lahat . All you need to do is too take care of yourself , dont do anything unusual , please make it up to your parents . I dont want you to hold a grudge against to your own family " i said as a tears keep strolling down on my cheeks .

"Why do i feel that you are not coming back anymore?" She asked and i just smiled . I dont want to think about it anymore . I want to think my remaining days with you .

"Lisa are you even aware that ----"

"That what?" She asked i cant continue because i cant tell her that im already falling for this soul infront of me . I think she knows already .

"That---" i was shocked when she kiss me passionately .

And me im savoring this moment right now because i dont know when is this happening again . This night with her .

"I know you are falling in love  with me . And i love you too" she said and smiled after that she  hugged me and a stupid person like me cried again .

I don't want to leave her but i have to . Maybe this is a sad encounter with her but im happy . Because we shared our true feelings for each other and its sincere .

----------

Here i am at jisoo's office when i heard that someone is moaning .

Moaning? Early in the morning? In kim jisoo's office? Really?!

"Roseanne----oh--" wait wait wait . Roseanne? Roseanne park?

Park chaeyoung? Ok its kinda confusing here but the hell i didnt know this one .

"Hey jennie whats taking you so long to open that door?" Kim seokjin asked  me . Don't tell me that  he doesn't know that his girlfriend is cheating on him.

What a great morning to start everyone!! This is hell and crazy .

"Ahh now i know someone is moaning right?" He asked then he chuckled at my sudden reaction . Wait this guy infront  of me is laughing while his girlfriend is cheating in front of him?

"Hey your girlfriend is making out with someone right now in her office and you just laugh like that?" I asked then he laughs really hard . I pity this guy in front of me just be happy while deep inside he is hurting .

"Hey jennie why would i date my own sister . Geez . Kilabutan ka nga HAHAHAHAHAH" he pats my shoulder then walk away with his laughter .

Wait own sister ?

Fuck ?

Kim seokjin ? Kim Jisoo? Why am i so stupid !