SDP 3

Jennie Kim

I have to throw this doll in this forest or else my life would be as fuck as hell .

"What should I do . What should I do " I said panicking . This doll is a monster .

About sa promotion . Paano yun? I was waiting for this project for a few months .

Never mind I can have that promotion without having this cursed doll case . I can't seem to sacrifice my own life for this project.

Bitbit ko ang box at padlock and of course the cursed doll itself . I should have think twice before taking this case .

"Argh" I reacted angrily because I stamped on the rock really hard .

"What did I do to you?"
"Is this a sort of punishment or what!" I asked angrily while facing the doll in front of me . This thing is really unbelievable , the way it looks at me with those doe eyes.

I walk as fast as I could just to make sure that I won't be late for today's work .

I have to throw this doll out of my sight before it's too late .

Nilagay ko ang manika sa loob ng box at saka ito ni lock , testing its endurance on how strong it is .

Let's see if you're be able to come to my apartment tonight . I walk still carrying the box reaching to the forest dead end .

'Goodbye Lalisa Manoban' I mentally said goodbye to her before going out from moojin mountain .

Sasabihin ko na lang sa kanila na . Na alin ? Still contemplating lifes decision making , still finding out what should I tell them when I get to office.

Should I tell them how that doll suck my breast like a mad man , how she masturbated me expertly , how she crashed her lips on mine while her hands massaging my breast?

"Fuck that doll!" I said wildly after remembering that dolls capable of doing .

"I bet she'll find another women to play with" sabi ko habang naglalakad para makasakay ng taxi papuntang YG's building .

My phone suddenly rang in an instant and the call is from Kim jisoo .

"Hi-"

"Where are you?" Jisoo asked while breathing heavily , frustration can be heard from the other line.

"Why?"

"I am asking where the hell are you? Are you out of you're mind ?" She asked angrily so I have to put a space between my ear and phone because of her loud voice .

Wait. Why is she asking me angrily . Did she knew that I throw that cursed doll in moojin mountain? But I haven't tell her anything yet . I was about to tell her after I get to my working place .

"Jisoo it's not what you think ----"

"It's not what I think ? But you sent that cursed doll at our working place ? In our office ? Jinja? What the hell!" I gasped when I heard that news coming from her .