SDP 12

Jennie Kim 

It's been a week since  i introduced myself as Lisa's secret lover but not anymore .

Lisa's lover? Or Lisa's fucker?

I warned Hana and asked her if she's willing to put up a security personnel at Lisa's front room for her security .

It's early in the morning so I have to check out my phone for some notifications .

And I heard my phone ringing and the call was from jisoo .

"Yah jisoo why are you calling early in the morning it's only 4:17 am " I said with irritation .

"Because i have to warn you that we have  a meeting regarding to your private case . So how is it going miss Kim?" Jisoo asked me . And I can't believe that she called me early in the morning to warned me that we have a meeting later .

"It's still  a locked up soul case jisoo . But do you know what's weirder? There's this fake doctor injecting a medicine to Lalisa to deeply falls to sleep again . How many years that Lisa's parents are still hoping that she could wake up but she didn't have a chance to do it because there's a jerk playing with her life " I said still mumbling .

"So what are you going to do now?" She asked , I sighed when I'm still thinking about my plan .

"I don't know chichu but I have to lure that jerk as soon as possible to be able to wake Lisa from the deepest sleep "

"Is there something special between the both of you? You know the owner of the hospital and you miss researcher ?" Jisoo asked me  so I guess she's giggling like an idiot in her bed now .

"Shut the fuck up-----oh!!" I gasped when Lisa came on top of me .

She's looking at me with her devilish smirk . Here comes the devilish bitch . Again.

"Are you Missing me baby ? Or should I say attorney ?" Lisa asked while tying  my hand on the head board . Oh no what is this . It's early in the morning .

Lisa put up my phone and she puts it on her ear .

"Oh hello there miss. I'm so sorry for interrupting your business talk but I'm going to have a steamy breakfast with my lover . I hope you don't mind " she said and she tap the end call . That action of hers made me widen my eyes literally .

Oh no jisoo knows kyaaaaaaah!

"Yah! Why did you have to do that oh no---hmmmp" she cut my words by kissing me torridly .

"I love to taste you again attorney " she said  while entering her tongue to my mouth .

"Mmmmmm" bitch let me talk first before eating me literally .

She stopped the kiss so I guess she heard my mind again .

"I'm still a student from the law school of----hmmp" I groaned when she kissed me again and bits my lower lip .

"I don't care as long as I'm tasting And fucking you I don't care as long as you are Jennie Kim " she said between our kisses .

She made me moaned louder because she bit my jaw line and she grab my breast like a mad man .

She massages my breast so lovely . I hope I didn't get a breast cancer because if this .

She lick my breasts up to my chin and up to my earlobe .

"Get ready the breakfast is coming" she said still licking my earlobe making me moaned louder .

"Don't be so loud" she pulled the handkerchief at my shaded light table and cover it in my mouth .

How dare she?!!

She massages my clitoris and I felt so hot while she's doing all of this to me she lick my abdomen .

Touching every corner of my woman hood felt so hot and wet . I don't know what to do . I don't know what to do anymore with this ecstasy

She came back to my lips and kissed me with a candy in her mouth .

"Let's eat together shall we" she said then she kissed me passing the candy inside my mouth and she entered her tongue to my mouth .

We are tasting each other with the candy inside our mouth . Licking it sucking it with all our might .

She pulled me closer to her woman hood and started grinding .

I moaned crazily even though our mouth are still in each other . She grind so good .

"Ohh--oh---ahh" I moaned still eating the candy inside our mouth .

She's moving up and down to my center .

Oh my gosh I don't know what to do anymore .

She sucked my breast still grinding at my center. I can't breathe properly because of this delicious sensation .

After that her mouth went to my center and started licking it expertly . Hearing the licking sounds from her I felt so wet . And I want to cum argh .

"Ohh---oh----ahhh" I'm almost sitting up because I wanted to watch her doing it to me. But I have no energy because she almost suck my energy by eating my woman hood .

She hold  my thighs up and down while licking at me .

"Ohh-ah---oh!!" I think she's licking my what's so called g-spot because it was so delicious than I've ever thought .

*knock knock knock*

"Hey jennie yah are you ok . Why are you shouting ?" I heard seulgi from the outside .

I kept quiet literally . First jisoo , and then seulgi  who else who could find out about my hellish life .

"Li----lisa i--its----" i could  not continue because she kept licking my woman hood . She doesn't care even if we are almost caught in this state .

Seulgi kept knocking on my door while here i am almost dying in pleasure and at the same time in fear .

"S---seulgi i am ok --- i am having an exercise ---uhm --uh ----shit----warm up ----" i hope she didnt heard my moans while saying all of that to her .

"Ahm ok i hope you are really fine . Dont break your bones !" She shouted and i heard her foot steps walking away .

"Fuck you" i said to lisa while she kept licking my woman hood.

"Im the one whose doing it" she lifted her head up to meet my gaze .

Before she continued to lick me harder .

I exploded . And im finish literally . My legs are wobbly . And what the hell ! I couldn't move even in an inch .

"Why are you doing this to me?" I asked out of the blue , and here i am in my bed still naked .

She look at me with her dark brown orbs that im dying to look at .

"I guess for fun?" She said while walking away .

Im left here in my bed stunned by her words .

For fun? So playing my body is fun?

Ouch . Why is it too early to know . I should have shut my mouth .

To be continue ...