SDP 11

Jennie Kim

I'm breathing heavily because I wanted to make sure that the doctor that was assigned to Lalisa will never injected that medicine to her .

"Bambam!" I slammed the door so he walks to my direction while staring at me confusingly .

"Who is the doctor in charge for injecting medicine to Lalisa ?" I asked him rapidly .

"It's their family doctor . Lisa's auntie Emily Manoban . Her father's sister" so it is a women  . But the voice that I heard a while ago is so deep and baritone .

"So who is that jerk?" I asked myself

"What? Who ? Who is that jerk are you talking about?" Bambam asked me . So I looked at him with my worried face .

"There is someone pretending to be a doctor who tries to kill Lisa at this rate. I heard him at the emergency staircase a while ago that he will be injecting a medicine to Lisa until she deeply falls to sleep again . For how many years Did that doctor tricked you ? All of you?" I asked him furiously.

How could her family trusts their daughters life to their very owned hospital ? Even if it they owned this hospital they shouldn't trust their daughters life to a stranger .

"How could that be possible . Auntie Emily is so sure of her injected medicines are safe. She is injecting a recovery medicine to Lisa to be able to wake her up again . I don't know I really don----"

"Then we must warned her family to watch for her . You must asked them to put a security personnel  to check someone whose going in and out of her room discreetly . We must catch that jerk before it's too late" I said. Still looking at lalisa 's classic beauty .

"Now we don't need a paranormal expert . We need a person whose willing to help us out"

" I need to talk to Hana at this rate . She needs to know it" bambam said

"Hey! Are you even thinking ? What if Hana paid  a fake doctor to inject a medicine to Lisa . She will be alarmed ------"

"Jennie were not sure about it. We cannot suspect Hana . She's Lisa's sister after all . How can she do that to her own sister!"

"But what if she really did it. What if it's too late for us to save Lisa ? I cannot let her die!"

"Jennie I know . I really do know . But please I want you to trust her family with this "

"I trust her family . But not Hana !"

"You are just watching too much drama Jennie don't be like that don't suspect someone without having an evidence "

"But what if I showed you my evidence bambam what will you do?" I shouted

"My sister should  wake up at this rate because of your loud voices people" we turned around to only see Hana leaning on the sliding door and looking at us with disbelief .

" I know you are worried about my sister . But I can tell you that I'm an innocent here " she looks at me with assurance .