SDP 18

Jennie Kim

Nang nakarating ako sa apartment as usual pagod na pagod ako . Muntik pa kaming mahuli ni carlo kanina . Buti na lang at sadyang mainit talaga ang dugo ni bambam at carlo sa isat isa .

I keep thinking . Kung sakali ba na wala akong kasong hinawakan na connected kay lisa . Makikilala ko kaya siya ?

If not in what way do we meet ?

"Thinking of me babe?" Lisa Asked and i just smile at the thought of her with me tonight .

"I just miss you babe thinking that this is the last time----"

"No this is not the last jennie " lisa said .

I just want to make something special with her tonight .

I would be desperate if i ask her to make love with me . Its not all about lust and desire that would make your both bodies heat like those first encounters with her .

I just want this night something to be special before i go .

I just want to admire her body , and make everything is special tonight .

Lisa's face soften . I think she read my mind again .

"I would love that too babe" she said then carried me to my room while she started kissing me passionately.

I responded to her kisses as soon as we got to my bed she placed my body carefully and continued kissing me .

I roamed my hands around her body and tracing my fingers to her back . Made the scene more special to the both of us .

She started kissing me down to my neck and leaving a marks of . Marks of love .

She unbuttons my blouse while looking at me with love and compassion to what shes doing .

"I love what am i seeing right now" she said sincerely.

I unbuttoned her blouse too . We are admiring each other bodies .

She started kissing me again and she trailed the kisses down to my breast leaving  a mark .

She lick my hardened nipples which made my body heat more . Im holding onto her shoulders .

She trailed the kisses down to my stomach while massaging my breast lovingly .

She then faced her to my center .

She caressed my thighs . She looks at me with a warm face and you can see that this is the better lisa that I've seen the most .

"I love you babe" she said then she lick my clitoris that made me want to look at her .

"Oh---oh--ugh" she licks my clitoris and she inserted two fingers that made me more special for tonight .

"Oh---ah----ah" my hips are moving too and she added one more finger that added heat to my body .

She pumps in and out . In a fast but lovingly way . She guides my hips because i cant control it anymore .

"Lisa -----i---im coming---" i said while panting heavily .

She keeps on pumping in and out while licking my clitoris that my head keeps on banging at .

Just then  after a few more movements and i let it out . She licks all the juices that coming to my center lovingly .

Humiga siya sa tabi ko pagkatapos ng espesyal na gusto ko mangyari .

"I love you the most babe . Sleep tight and tomorrow night i will be coming back to my body . Just wait for it" she said then kissed my fore head .

I just smile at the thought of her going back to her body makes me happy ...

But at the same time sad .