The broken lion III

King Jon Stark told us what to do. I was in command of the Golden company. Aegon told me it was funny, I have a golden hand and I command the golden company but I didn't laughted as I was scared, I saw the army of the dead. They were too many and we didn't have the forces to fight them. But I will find until the end, I will fight until breath my last breath. For the living and a new dawn. For my new king. For Aegon and Rhaenys. For Daenarys. For Myrcella and Tommen, even if they are gone.

"Ser Jaime" said Brianne "we will survive this"

"I don't know if we will survive" I said "but I will fight until my last breath"

"It's time for the Great War to begin" said Jon. He was alongside Robb Stark, both in Stark armors. Both with their gigantic wolves, Ghost and Greywind respectively. The three dragons were in the sky. Daenarys with Drogon, Rhaenys with Viseryion and Aegon with Rhaegal. They had armor made of dragonglass. Also special mounts were made for them by Gendry Barathestark. He was with his wife, Arya Barathestark ready to bring them hell. Tyrion, Sansa and the smallfolk were in the crypts, that we to burn all the bodies one by one and put the ashes back in their place in special vases, that way they couldn't came back. Suddenly I felt a horrible cold.

"They are coming!!!" I screamed

"Ready the catapults!" Said Theon  Krastark

"Ready archers!" Said Arya

"Let's fight for a new dawn!" Said Jon