The she-wolf I

I was walking in the streets of Bravos, watching everyone and spying. I already watched the purple wedding, learning about  how Joffrey die was satisfying but then there was a play that broke my heart. I saw a play called the death of bastard lord commander of the Night Watch. As soon as I saw the actor that was playing the " lord commander" I immediately knew it was Jon, my brother and my best friend.

"FOR THE WATCH! " said then one of the actor's, who call himself Thorne, he then stabbed Jon's actor with a knife.

"FOR THE WATCH" said another Night Watch brother then, as another knife enter his body.

"FOR THE WATCH" said another Night Watch brother as he plugged his knife into his stomach.

"FOR THE WATCH!" said another brother, as another knife enter his body. At this point tears were falling from my eyes.

"FOR THE WATCH" said another one, as the fifth knife enter his body, from there I saw he started to lose his strength and he fall into to his knees. I then saw a small child coming to him

"FOR THE WATCH!" He said as he stabbed him in the heart and Jon fall dead. I couldn't watch anymore and I run away. This can be real. "No...no...no!!!!!!" I screamed. This will not stay like this. I will go back and kill all those who hurt my family!!!. I will bring them winter, to all of them!!!!