The white wolf I

"FOR THE WATCH! " said Thorne, he then stabbed me with a knife.

"FOR THE WATCH" said Marsh then, as another knife enter my body.

"FOR THE WATCH" said Yarwyck, as he plugged his knife into my stomach too.

"FOR THE WATCH!" said another brother, as another knife enter my body,

"FOR THE WATCH" said another one, as the fifth knife enter my body, from there I started to lose my strength and I fall to my knees. As I saw Olly approaching, I knew what was about to happen, so I just closed my eyes and thought of only one being: Ghost.

"FOR THE WATCH!" Olly said as he stabbed me in the heart and then it was darkness. I woke up in Winterfell's yard. When I look at my feet, I notice they were small, I look at my hands and they were also small.

"Hello Jon" said a man with silver hair and violet eyes

"Who are you?" I asked

"I am Rhaegar Targaryen" the man answered "I am your father"

"What?!" I said scared "but...that would mean my mother is....."

"Me" said a beautiful woman very similar to Arya

"Your Lyanna Stark" I said "but he kidnapped you and then rape you"

"That's a lie" said the man I thought was my father, Eddard "Ned" Stark

"You aren't born of rape, Jon" said my mother "I love your father, both of your father's. Robert Baratheon took them both from you"

"We did something stupid" said Rhaegar "love is the dead of duty, now I know the truth of those words but I don't regret what I did because you were born of that love"

"I am sorry Jon" said my uncle Ned "for not telling you the truth, I hope you forgive me"

"I forgive you" I said "your my father, the man you raised me and make me who I am but why I am little boy?"

"Because you haven't killed the boy" said my uncle "Aemon told you to kill the boy and let the man be born. I proud of your choices, you save the wildlings from a horrible destiny, you are ready for the things that will came with winter"

"But I was killed" I said with tears "they betray me"

"I know the feeling" said a voice I haven't heard in five years"

"Robb?" I said. When I look at him, he was a boy as well

"Good to see you, brother" he said "I don't care you are my cousin, for me you are my brother and always will be. You are Jon Stark, king in the north, my heir and successor. Take back the north and avenge our family"

"You are my little dragon wolf" said my mother "but I want you to be want you want. If you choose to be a dragon I be proud. If you choose to be a wolf I will be proud and if you choose to be both, I still going to be proud"

"You will be my son no matter what you choose" said "Rhaegar "you were destined to be king in the north"

"I love you Jon" said my uncle "I say before and I say it again, I am proud of you"

"And Jon" Robb said "tell Theon I forgive him for his actions"

"What?" I asked but before I could continue my mother spoke once more.

"Now my boy" said my mother "is time to wake up..". Just when she said that, open my eyes.