The white wolf IV

The scream of Rhaenys, Missindae and Daenarys when they saw the wight was a sign they were scared. Before the creature could get them, Gendry pull the chains holding up the wight and  fall down close to me, he got up and before he could get close, I cut it two.

"What the fuck!!!!!" Said Aegon

"By all Gods!!!" Said Rhaenys. As the creature moved as nothing happened to his legs. I cut one of his arm's that landed close to Theon, who grabbed it. Gendry turn a torch on.

"We killed them by burning them" Theon said as he burn the hand. The wight started to screamed in pain.

"Or we can kill them with Dragomglass" I said as I took a Dragonglass dagger, grabbed the wight and stabbed him on the stomach, kill it for good "if we don't win this fight, then this is the destiny of every person in the world"

"How many?" Asked Daenarys

"A least one hundred thousand" answered Jaime "I saw them all"

"So what do we do?" Aegon asked "this is more important than the throne"

"I known" I said "but if we fail to defend the North, then King's Landing is next. We need to take the city, so in case the north falls..."

"We can have somewhere to run" finished Rhaenys

"Aegon targaryen wanted a united Westeros" I started "what if he knew this was going to happen?"

"He wanted us to be ready for what's coming" Aegon said "but our family fucked"

"We have need to be together all of us we if want to win this fight" I said "or we will end as part of the army of the dead"

"Brother" said Aegon "I am with you, my armies are with you"

"Good" said Rhaenys "because I won't let my little brother and husband's brother to die"

Lsst chapter for now, hope you enjoyed and the Merra/Bran will happen soon, I promise. The idea of Rhaenys been Talisa, I got it from another fanfic and like it. But in here she survived the red wedding barely.