The kraken wolf II

Jon was getting married to Alys Karstark, together they will became the king and queen of the north. They avenge those that were murdered at the red wedding and it arrived news from Riverum, someone kill Walder Frey and his disgusting kin. It was the perfect present for Jon and Alys. They were getting married at the heart tree of Mount Callin. Once again I help them take back the castle by tricking the Iron Born. They were not kill but send to the Night Watch, they will need man, specially for what I saw, for what Jon make us see. A wight in the flesh, even my sister was scared, nothing could have prepared us for that nightmare and to be worse, according to Jon, there are one hundred thousand of those things only Valyrian steel, fire or dragon glass can kill them and they were not the worse enemies, the worst ones were the White Walkers, those were the most dangerous ones. According to Jon, you can kill them either with Valyrian steel or dragon glass but other weapons are useless against them, so in a few words we were screwed.

"King Jon, Arryn, Baratheons and Tullys sigils approaching!" said a guard

"Baratheons?" I asked

"Its just the stag"said the guard "no crown and it has the colors reverse"

"A bastard?" I said "no offence, Jon"

"No taken" Jon said "the reverse colors is the sign of a bastard taking the control of the house"

"What do we do?" I asked "we dont known who took over house Baratheon"

"It has to be one of Robert's bastards" Jon said "anything more on the sigils?"

"A wolf" said the guard

"What?" I and Jon asked

"It's a wolf and a stag together" said guard

"A wolf with a stag?" I asked "that's weird"

"Open the gates" Jon said "and be ready for anything, for all we known they are lions in wolf skin"

C
l
i
f
f
h
a
n
g
e
r...............