Chapter 35- Epilogue 1

Bennetts POV

It has been 4 months since she disappeared without a trace.

4 months of antagonizing worry. I have had nightmares of various of things that could have happened to her.

I have tried finding out by everyone who is close to Caitlin about her whereabouts.

I never knew that she kept to herself that much. I was shocked to find out that the amount of people, apart from Young Money, is less than a hand full of people.

I tried speaking to her parents but that was in vain as well. They know nothing at all about their daughter. They are worried too about her. They still visit every once in a while my parents.

Nothing is the same without her here.

It cost me losing her for good to know the value she held on my life in the mere moments of three weeks.

I still dream about waking up in the and finding her cuddled in my arms.

I miss her.

With that thought in mind. I get up out of my bed and start getting ready for the carnival. We have some surprising artist coming to sing at our talent show tonight.

*****

Its 7pm and I am driving to school, where the carnival will be held.

I step out of my car and see that my friends are already waiting for me in line with their girlfriends on their arms

That could have been me and Caitlin now if I wasn't such an idiot.

"Hey guys. Ready for the surprise performances tonight?" I say with quite a bit of excitement.

Both guys laugh while the girls are jumping up and down squealing.

I just shake my head at their enthusiasm and we all head inside.

I'm thankful that my friends didn't disown me.

Things really got tough after I truly realized and came to terms about what I have done to Caitlin.

They stood by me and caught me everytime I fell.

*****

We have been walking around for about 2 hours now and playing any games we want and riding on different rides.

This is truly a breath of fresh air. Exactly what I needed.

We bought some food and headed over to the stadium for the performance.

It's about to start in 15 min. We find our seat and sit down.

"So who do you think the performers could be?" Tyler asks me.

I shrug my shoulders." I have no clue but I sure as hell hope they are good."

"What if it's Young Money? Then we can finally find out by them if they know where we can find her or get a contact number of her from them." Leighton says, getting all excited and happy at the thought of finding Caitlin.

Yes, I know it looks weird but she has somehow managed to steal my best friends' hearts as well as mine.

After Caitlin I completely changed. No more playing around with girls or breaking heart. Hell I haven't even kissed anyone since she left.

I just want to find her and make things right between the two of us.

I want her back in my arms, where she belongs. Where she has always belonged.

I didn't know how long I was in thought until Leighton nudged me to look at the stage.

I guess I zoned out quite long because they are about to announce the performer/s.

"Everyone, please welcome on stage. One of our very own. Jojo."

Me and my friends shares weirds looks and turns back to the stage.

Out walks the most beautiful and breathtaking woman I have ever met.

My heart stops.

My jaw falls to the floor.

My eyes wide as saucers.

Right in front of me, on stage.

Is no other than

Caitlin.

And damn she is about to sing

Our eyes locked, and I get pulled into those deep beautiful blue eyes and get lost in them as she starts to sing.