Chapter 5

Bennets POV

The day at school went pretty fast after lunch. I haven't seen Caitlin again after that. For some reason, I haven't been able to get her out of my mind. I really need a lot of help. There is only one person I know of that will be able to help me with this. 

My baby sister.

I pull up to my house and see that both my sister and mothers cars are in the drive way. Here goes nothing.

***

"Wait let me get this right. You got dared to date one girl for a whole month?" Alize, my sister ask for the fifth time over again.

Let me tell you what is happening right now. Currently me and my sister is standing in the kitchen talking about what I am going to do tomorrow in order to ask Caitlin out tomorrow at school.

"Yes, that is what I am saying. And I need to make this the topic of the year. Me asking a girl to be my girl friend publicly, I might add, will be news of the year as is. But I also want this to be the sweetest and most romantic thing that anyone has ever done. Will you please help me?" I say everything in one breath. When I look at my sister again I see a huge grin spread across her face. 

I am going to be in for one hell of a day, if she is looking at me like this right now.

******

After all the planning me and my sister did today, I know Monday is going to be one hell of a day. I decided that it is time for me and the boys for a nice night out into town. I called them about an hour ago.

I  hope this weekend goes pretty fast because I can't honestly wait for Monday.