Chapter 28 - Day 18 part 2

Bennetts POV

I am currently sitting in my private booth with my friends enjoying the party to the max.

DJ Khalid is bringing the house down.

Here are a couple of chicks hanging around us and some trying to get my attention, but honestly I just don't feel it.

Everyone was in the middle of enjoying a song when all of a sudden the lights turn off in the entire place.

"What the fuck just happened?" I shout towards Tyler and Layton. They shrug, just as clueless as I am.

All of a sudden, I hear rapping from the one person I have never in my life expected to be here.

TYGA.

The disco lights come back on and I am at a lost for words.

TYGA is on stage at MY fucken party, rapping my favorite song.

I jump up immediately and start shouting.

My friends are up and shouting with me.

"Damn, man I thought you said your parents weren't able to get him to come?" Tyler says all excited.

"I thought so too. That's what they kept telling me. I guess they wanted it to be a surprise. Well it one fucken great surprise." I shout back.

We all enjoy the song.

When the song ends, the most unexpected thing happens.

The entire Young Money group comes out on stage and starts singing.

They are singing BEDROCK. I love this song.

Some chick comes up to me and starts grinding on me and dancing with me.

I am so thrilled and happy right now, I continue dancing with her too.

When the song ends, I see Tyga step forward and he starts talking.

"Good evening ya'll. From the entire Young Money family, we would like to wish the birthday boy Bennett a very happy bday dude. I just want to say that you are one lucky dude if you were able to get my cousin, to get all of us to come out here to sing for your birthday." He says and then turns back go the crowd and say "Let's party ya'll." Then DJ Khalid starts mixing it up again.

I see them all making their way towards us.

"Dude you are so lucky you are dating my cousin. We had to cancel a concert to be able to perform here tonight. So where is your girlfriend? I haven't seen my cousin in a couple of months and we all miss her." Tyga says looking around me.

"Dude that was amazing. Thank you to you all for coming out tonight. But a quick question, who is your cousin?"

Tyga looks at me strangely and then to the rest of the group too.

Lil Wayne walks forward and asks "Where is Caitlin? She said she was going to be here tonight. That is why we came. She said it is her boyfriends birthday. Aren't you suppose to be her boyfriend?" He says coming closer and looking a little bit dangerous.

I take a step back.

Caitlin?

Caitlin is Tyga's cousin. And she arrange them to perform for my birthday?

I feel like I have just been hit by a ton of bricks. That girl never seized to amaze me.

"Yes I am Bennett and yes I was dating Caitlin. But we kinda broke up on Monday. " I say scratching the back of my head. "And I haven't seen her since."

Drake takes a dangerous step towards me and asks "Why the fuck did you break up with her?" Looks like he is fuming.

"Well it's not like she cared much about me anyway. She was texting some dude last week named Michael telling him how much she loves him and cant wait to see him. What should I have done?"

Tyga grabs me by my collar "You fucken idiot. She was texting me. My name is Michael. She never calls me Tyga. She was texting me to make sure I will grant her, her final wish. And that fucken wish she wasted on an ass like you, to get us to perform for your birthday." He releases me and turn to the group.

"We have to find her. If no one has heard from her since Monday something could have happened."

At those words everyone pales and turn and literally runs out of the club. With me following suit.

"What do you mean something could have happened to her?" I yell frustrated at no one in particular in the group.

Nicki is the first one to respond. "Do you know where Caitlin lives?" I nod. "Can you please direct us to where she lives. We need to get there as soon as possible."

I agree immediately and jump in the bus with them and direct them to her house.

What the hell is going on that I dont know about?