Chapter 19- Day 11

Caitlins POV

It is currently lunch time and me and the boys are sitting underneath my tree. I am currently sitting between Bennetts legs, while he is holding me from behind. I start taking out everyone's sandwiches that I have prepared, out of the cooler bag. I hand everyone their sandwiches and soft drinks.

"Dude, she is definitely a keeper. Everyday we get our food and snacks on time. Caitlin would you do me the honor of marrying me?" Tyler joked overly dramatically. I burst out laughing while Bennett punches him on the shoulder. "Hey what was that for?" He moans while rubbing his shoulder.

"She is mine." Bennett grumbles while putting his head in my neck and nuzzling his face in my hair. This makes us all burst out laughing again.

I pat his head while saying, "don't worry, I am all yours." And give him a kiss on his cheek.

"So guys I got invitations to a party tonight at Brent's house tonight. What do you guys say?" Layton asks.

Everyone turns their heads towards me.

"What? Why you all looking at me for?" I ask.

"Babe, would you like to go with me to the party?" Bennett asks me.

I am momentarily shocked. " Are you sure? We have been together whole week, wouldn't you rather have just have a guys night out with your friends?" I ask him back.

"Now I want you to marry me Caitlin." Layton announces. Bennett turns his head and gives Layton a death glare before turning to me and smiling.

"I would love to escort you to your first official teenage party. I love it if you came with us." He says with sincerity in his voice and eyes.

"Well ok then. What time should I be ready?" I ask.

"Well you are still at my place so we can leave when ever." I just nod my head.

The rest of the day continues uneventfully.

*****

I am currently busy getting ready for the party. Deciding that I will go with a bad girl look tonight.

Just as I am putting on my last ring and turn around, I gasped seeing Bennett looking extremely handsome

Just as I am putting on my last ring and turn around, I gasped seeing Bennett looking extremely handsome. Standing in the door way checking me out.

"I must say that everyday you surprise me more and more

"I must say that everyday you surprise me more and more. You look gorgeous Cait." Bennett says still eyeing me up and down while walking towards me. When I am in arms length, he grabs me by the waist and pulls me into him.

"Well I must say, you clean up well. You look very handsome hun. " I reply back while slightly blushing.

He leans down and kisses me, like he is about to ravish me and I kiss him back with the same intensity.

"Ok guys, cut it out. Let's go PARTY!!!" Layton says from the door. We break our kiss and start laughing while heading out.

"Seeing as I don't drink. I will drive with my car." I point to the guys "You two can take your car."

*****

We walk into the party, if one can even call it that. There are plastic mugs all over the place, people making out, people smoking, drinking and dancing all over the place. There are even some people passed out everywhere you look.

"So this is how you guys enjoy your time?" I laugh.

"Come on, let's get something to drink." We all head to the kitchen and see that it's almost empty except for a couple making out in the corner.

"I will just have a water please." I tell Bennett. He grabs me a water bottle and hands it to me while he takes out a beer for himself. He hands me the bottle of water.

"I will be right back." He says to me. I watch him walk over to a group of girls that is hanging out just outside of the kitchen. They start talking and it looks like he has forgotten that I even came with him tonight.

I see the girls flirting and batting their eyelashes at him, but what hurts is seeing him flirt right back at them.

Is this the reason why he asked me to come? If he wanted to hook up with one of the girls, why didn't he just leave me at home? Why am I even getting jealous? It's a fake relationship anyways.

I see he grabs one of the girls around her waist, and whispers into her ear. He then leads her to the dance floor. Well then... Guess I'm not needed here anymore it seems.

I feel something on my lip and move my finger to see what it is. Blood. Damnit... Really? Why do you have to start bleeding right now?

I decided to head up stairs to look for a bathroom so that I can clean up and get the hell out of here.

I walk up the stairs past all the drunken teenagers making out, trying my level best to ignore the dance floor where that girl is basically having sex with Bennett infront of everyone.

I can't believe he not only forgot about me but had the audacity to be all up with another girl infront of me.

As I am looking to the bathroom, I feel someone grab my arm and turn me around. I come face to face with Bennett and the chick he was dancing with right behind him.

"Where are you going?" He asks me, looking annoyed. Till he sees the blood seeping thru my fingers. "What the hell happened? Are you ok?" He asked looking all of a sudden worried.

"As if you care." I say but it looks like he heard. "I am just looking for the bathroom that's all." I say.

"Its this way, let me show you." Bennett says.

"No it's fine. You go and continue enjoying yourself, with that." I say pointing to the girl waiting for him. "I will be fine on my own." I say turning around in walking into the bathroom before he could say anything further.

I finishing cleaning up myself and nose. And decide it's probably time for me to leave.

I walk out to see Bennett talking with the girl. He notices me and comes towards me.

"I am going home. You have fun. Call me if you need me to pick you up." I say.

"Let me take you home. I don't think you should be driving with what just happened." He says moving closer to me, wanting to cup my face.

Any other time I would have allowed him to do so but not tonight especially not after what he did to me earlier.

I slap his hands away from me and point to his company, he turns and sees her eyeing us. "You have company waiting on you. And I am perfectly fine on my own. I have been for many years and don't need your fake worry." I say then walk away before he can say anything else.

I walk down the stairs and turn to see if he followed me, but when I turn around I see the thing that broke my heart, beyond repair.

Bennett kissing that girl.