Chapter 23- Day 14 part 2

Bennetts POV

I am still majorly pissed at Caitlin. That argument this morning was completely unnecessary. She was just being careless and reckless.

How the hell did she know about what happened on Friday night? I don't even care.

But the things that I said to her this morning, I regretted it the moment I thought about it again. Damnit. She just made me so fucken angry.

It is currently lunch time and I am sitting at my usual table in the cafeteria with the guys. The guys are bickering back and forth about something random.

I lean back in my seat just watching them.

All of a sudden I feel someone sitting on my lap and kissing me. At first I am shocked but then I see it's the same chick from Friday. God I don't even know her name.

But... What the fuck. I start kissing her  back. I know what you must be thinking, I just lost the bet because I made out with someone right in front of my friends but I really don't care right now.

I was brought back to reality when I heard Tyler say "What the fuck man?"

"What?" I say confused. "Yes, I know. I just lost the bet." I say to Tyler and then turn to face the girl on my lap. "You can go now." She glares at me and then huffs and leaves.

"We don't give a shit if you lost the bet. Do you have any idea what you just did?" Layton says glaring at me. Woah what crawled up his ass.

"What is the matter with you two?" I ask.

"While you were so busy sucking face with that chick, Caitlin, your girlfriend came in the cafeteria and saw the whole show you were putting on for the entire school to see." Layton basically shouts in my face.

My eyes were probably as big as saucers.

"What the fuck? Are you serious?" I ask them both and they both nod. "Fuck I'm so screwed right now."

"Yes indeed you are." Tyler says getting up.

"Where are you going?" I ask him.

"I am going to go look for YOUR girlfriend, that ran out of here crying." He says and walks away. Layton gets up shaking his head at me and follows Tyler.

Fuck.

I grab my phone and bag and start trying to call her phone. No answer.

Of cause she won't pick up the phone. I walk to the parking lot and get into my car and start driving to her house.