Chapter 11- Day 5

Caitlins POV

I feel so comfortable right now. I don't think my bed had ever felt this hard but comfortable and warm. I snuggle in closer, only to realise that my bed is breathing and moving.

What the hell????

I slowly open my eyes to see BENNETT underneath me. Why the hell am I laying on top of Bennet? I wanted to start to freak out but then the events of yesterday played thru my mind. How he took care of me and how we were talking.

It brought a smile to my face. I lay there a while admiring the view of the handsome man that everyone thinks is such a bad boy and player.

How come he couldn't be my real boyfriend? Why does it have to be fake?

Because you are dying soon. The voice in my head whispers. Damn I almost forgot. I can't get too close or attached to this guy but it feels so right.

I decide to carefully get up so that I don't wake him. As soon as I'm out of the bed, he starts moving only to make himself more comfortable and sleep on. Silently I am laughing to myself.

I head to the bathroom and do my morning routine. After that I go downstart to gather us both some breakfast. I think serving him breakfast in bed to thank him for looking after me is a great idea.

I get everything from Henry my cook. Put it on the tray and head upstairs. As soon as I open the door I see him wake up. The moment he saw me, he starts smiling that million dollar smile that makes my knees go weak. Wow where did that come from.

I smile back and say "I brought you breakfast to say thank you for everything you done for me yesterday. You really didn't need to stay. I know you probably had somewhere to be and things to do with your friends." I say looking down at the floor feeling terrible that he had to babysit me.

"Hey come here." He pats the bed space next to him. I get the message and go sit down next to him and place the tray on our laps. " If I had to go anywhere yesterday after seeing you so sick, I would have been worried sick about you and I would have not been good company to anyone around me because I wouldn't have wanted to be anywhere then where I am now." He says kissing my cheeks that immediately heats up beetroot.

How am I not suppose to fall for this guy if he keeps saying and doing things like this. I just nod my head and we start eating our breakfast in a very comfortable silence.

Once done, he got up and said that he had to go home quick to get some clothes.

"Oh you don't have to worry about that. I called the boutique. They send something over for you. Its already in the bathroom"

"You didn't have to do that."

"It is no problem at all." I say blushing.

"Well in that case. Let me get done so that we can go. I want to show you something special to me."

I was stunned when he said that. I just slowly nodded my head while he was laughing like crazy at my face.

"I love the fact that you thought of making our outfits match." He says with a proud look on his face. Phew that was close. "Now come on we have to go." He says grabbing my hand.

*******

On our way, we picked up a picnic basket at a cafe not to far from my house. I guess we are having a picnic then.

We drove for about over an hour to a very secluded area and I just see trees around me.

"Is this one of those cases where you take me for a wine and dine and then kill me afterwards? Because you honestly don't need to do that."

He turns around and looks at me like I have three heads before shaking his own head and bursting out laughing. "There is something definitely wrong with that pretty little head of yours. But if I was going to kill you then I wouldn't have wasted my time in feeding you first. So for now you are safe." He says winking at me and then we both burst out laughing.

We finally make it past all the trees and I stop dead in my tracks at what I see right in front of me.

"You like?"

"Like don't do this place justice. I love it. Thank you for bringing me here."

"You are the first person I have ever brought here. I found this place like two years ago. I use to come here just to be alone and now with you."

He says looking at me with an emotion I can't decipher. My heart is beating so fast in my chest with the fact that he is sharing his special place with me. I stand on my toes and kiss him with so much adoration and awe and passion. Showing him how much I appreciate this place and him.

We pull apart after a while. Our foreheads still touching and we both panting. He places another kiss on my forehead and we head to have our romantic secluded picnic.

After a couple of hours. We headed back to my place got done for bed and  watched movies till we both passed out. Again with me laying on top of his chest.

Today has been the best day of my life. No doubt. I can die a happy woman now.