Chapter 17- Day 9

Bennet's POV

Its Wednesday and Caitlin and I are on our way to school. But something is bothering me the whole time.

I know what it is!!!!

SHE HAS BEEN TEXTING THE WHOLE FUCKEN MORNING WITH SOMEONE.

Internally I am fuming.

"Who are you texting whole morning Cait?" I ask her, trying to keep my cool.

"No one of importance." She says not looking up from her phone.

Of cause. "It has to be, seeing as your face has been basically planted into that phone all morning since you came out of the shower." I grumbled lowly but I knew she heard me.

She turns to me and has the audacity to smile at me. I frown back at her.

"Are you jealous Bennett? That your fake girlfriend is texting someone?"

"Not at all." I reply sarcastically and pull into a parking space at school. I immediately switch the car off and get out. I open her door while saying" I am not jealous".

She laughs and pats my shoulder." You have nothing to be jealous of. I'm a very loyal fake girlfriend."

"Whatever" I grabbed her hand walked into the school.

*******

It is currently lunch time. Caitlin decided to sit at her tree. I am currently in the cafeteria with the guys.

"So what's the plan for your birthday this year?" Tyler asks me.

"Well I hired Club X for the entire night. And DJ Khalid is performing." I said to them proudly.

"I thought you were going to try and get Young Money to come finally this year?" Layton asks.

"I tried, but they are on tour. They will be in Hawaii with my birthday." I say. I am quite bumped that they weren't able to perform. "But it is cool, maybe next time." I say.

"So where is Caitlin?" Tyler asks.

"Shes sitting in our usual spot. She absolutely hates eating in the cafeteria and we kinda had a little argument this morning so I gave her, her space."

"What was the argument about?" Layton asks.

"She has been texting someone none stop since she got out of the shower this morning. And it's very unusual for her to even be bothered with her phone when she is around me, so when I asked her about it, she kept saying I'm jealous."

"Which you are." Tyler said but shut up immediately when I glared at him.

"Its not that I am jealous. I am just curious about who she is texting. But whatever. Just a month with her and then I can do what ever I want again because then I win the bet."

Both of my friends look at me with a frown.

"What is the matter now again?"

"Are you sure you want to give up such an amazing girl? I mean after everything we saw with the two of you yesterday, I would say that there is genuine feelings between the both of you. Shes great and exactly what you need. Are you sure you want to give all that up?"

That made me really think. But before I could answer, the bell rang.

Well I will see you guys later after I drop Caitlin at the doctor.