Chapter 6

Caitlin POV

I am currently in my doctors office. Waiting on my results. Probably more good news... Note the sarcasm.

I hate having to come to these appointments especially alone. I haven't seen my parents in over a year now. It would have been longer.

Suddenly I was brought out of my thoughts as the door opens and the doctor walks in.

"How bad is it doc?" I ask. Getting nervous.

"It seems that it is growing at a more rapid state than what we have anticipated." He says and sighs. I knew this was coming sooner or later. "I have contacted a few of my colleagues in California and send over your file. Just to see if they can't possibly do something that I can't."

"Hey doc," I say as I get up and hug him. "It isn't your fault. We knew this was coming sooner or later. I'm ready." I say giving him a reassuring smile. Honestly speaking I am ready." So how long do I have?"

"Two to three months tops. I will need to see u three times a week now." he says with a saddened face.

I nod my head at him, showing him that I understand. " I guess I will see you Monday then?" I smile at him as he nods with a small smile that doesn't reach his eyes.

I left his office.

Time to go home and have a movie and series marathon for the weekend.

I am quite excited for Monday tho. Can't wait to see what he has planned.

****

Bennet's POV

Hanging out with the guys tonight at the drag races and here are so many fishes waiting to be hooked but for some reason I just don't feel all that interested. 

My mind has been whole night on a certain person and it is driving me crazy. I wonder what she is doing tonight... I think I will just text her.

'Hey. What have you been up to tonight? :)'

C> 'Who are you? I don't just give out personal details to strangers nor stalkers.'

'How can your future fake boyfriend be a stalker much less a stranger?' I was smiling while writing that. I look up and see all my friends look at me weirdly. I just shrugged and turned back to my phone when I heard a beep.

C>'How did you get my number? Never mind don't even answer that. Shouldn't u be hanging out with your friends or some girl hanging on you? After all it is your last few days of freedom.😊'

Ooooooh she is good.

'I am actually out with my friends but thought I better get use to being the good and loyal boyfriend.'

C>' That's so sweet. But anyway I have to go. Got some company. See you Monday. Can't wait to see my surprise. Sweet dreams😗.'

The comment of having company over is making me see red. Who visits at 12am. Fuck... am I jealous?

Why?

Well I don't care. From Monday she is my girlfriend and I have a right to know who this company is.

I start walking to my car and one of my friends grab my arm.

"Where are u going?"

I just shrug his arm off of me and give him a look that says not to question me right now. He holds his hands up in a surrender manner and let's me leave.

I get in my car and speed off. As I'm driving I realise I don't know where she lives.

I start banging my hand on the steering wheel. Damnit... 

I drive towards my house.

Guess I will have to wait till Monday