Chapter 2

Bennet's POV

I am currently standing by my car with my two best friends.

Tyler Litt

Layton Frazier

Layton Frazier

"It's your turn Bennet, truth or dare?" Layton says rubbing his hands together in excitement

"It's your turn Bennet, truth or dare?" Layton says rubbing his hands together in excitement. You all might be asking what we are currently doing, well let me explain. We were all early today scoping out the new talent and that led us to the game of 'truth or dare'. Yes we do act childish every now and then.

"Dare of cause." I say with a grin.

"Do you want to do the honors Litt?" Layton asked. I tilt my head to the side, feeling like this was a set up from the beginning. I stare for a moment at them before I realize that this was a set up and decided to voice my thoughts.

"Why does this feel like a set up?" I ask to no one in particular.

"Because it is." Layton says with enthusiasm before continuing." We know you like dares, so we have been waiting for an opportunity in order to dare you something. Litt tell him."

"We dare you to date a girl of our choice for a month." He says nonchalantly with a shrug of his shoulder, without even looking up from his phone.

I glare at Layton. "This must have been your idea. You know I don't date."

"Yes, everyone knows that you don't date. Just because of what happened two years ago. Dude you need to get back out there. You have a whole ocean of fishes waiting for you to choose one but for now, we will choose one for you." he turns around just as I see someone in a beautiful black and red Lamborghini pull into a parking spot. "Damn that dude has a sweet ride." I just nod in agreement.

I continue to stare at the car, taking in it's features. I see the driver side door opening and to my shock it is actually a girl getting out of the car. I have never seen her before. I get brought out of my thoughts by someone tapping on my shoulder. I turn to my side and see that it is Litt. I give him a questionable look but all he does is smile. This can't be good.

"We dare you to date that girl," Gesturing to the girl of the Lamborghini "for a month and only her and then break up with her. We will give you $500 If you do so." He says.

I barely think it over.

"You got yourself a deal." I say with a smirk.

This should be interesting.