Venus laughs, shaking her head. "I do. And his big head ass got me pregnant. Be careful with those ones, Y/n."

"I really didn't need to hear all that." A woman chuckles. "Oh, Venus. Look at you honey."

Venus smiles wide as she rushes as fast as she can go hug her. "Mom, I missed you."

"I missed you too. Look at you. You look so good. Baby is growing well isn't she?"

"And very fast." She groans, hand resting on the tip of her belly. "Here, feel."

She takes her mom's hand and places it on her belly. Her mom's eyes widen and they both squeal. She's most definitely her mother's daughter. You giggle, catching both of their attention.

Her mom smiles at you, opening her arms for you. "Y/n, my second girl. Come here."

You smile, finding your home in her arms. "Hi mom."

"You look good, too. You're getting kind of thick. Either someone's feeding you well or that's happy relationship weight."

"Okay, but you and my mom keep telling me in gaining weight. To the gym it is." You try wiggling away but she's holding on to you awfully tight.

She chuckles, finally letting you go. "Oh, stop it. You look good. I haven't seen you in a couple years. I hear you've got a new man."

"I do." You smile. "His name is Taehyung."

"That's Namjoon's best friend, isn't it?"

"Yeah. How'd you know?"

"He was with Namjoon when he picked me up from the airport. I'm just coming from my vacation in Australia. He's very handsome."

You giggle, fighting off your blush. "That he is. Very sweet, too. You'd love him."

"I already do. Will he be coming back?"

"Mom, he's Y/n's. Back off now." Venus teases.

"I'm not going to steal him, I was just wondering."

"Can you go watch the food and things while waiting for people to show up? We have to get dressed." Venus tugs me toward the direction of her bedroom as her mom heads toward the back door.

You laugh, thinking back on the trip you took to visit home. "Okay, but why is my mom in love with the boy, too?"

"The affect Kim Taehyung has on these women." Venus smiles, stripping out of her clothes.

"Geez, Ve. Your areolas are huge." You say, grabbing her strapless dress and helping her get into it. You've seen each other naked plenty of times. You're basically sisters.

"Don't remind me. I can't even wear bras anymore. They're irritating to my nipples."

"Are you going to breastfeed?"

"Oh, without question." She huffs, adjusting the dress to fit her belly. "It's super healthy for me and Nami. She'll be well fed and I'll be burning calories. It's a huge win-win."

She goes over to her vanity and digs through her makeup. You quickly change into your clothes, slicking your hair into a high bun. Your makeup for today is simple and easy to do while standing in front if the door mirror. Just cat-affect eye liner, mascara, and pink lip gloss. While Venus is doing her makeup, you curl her hair. To think, you're doing this for her baby shower now and in a matter of months- or years pending- you'll be doing this for her wedding. It almost brings tears to your eyes to see how much you two have grown together over the years. Inside and out, forward and backward, she knows you better than anyone and vice versa.