CHAPTER 4

Rosé's POV

I woke up because of Dalgom, Jisoo unnie's Dog. I think he's hungry, I picked him up and we went outside my room. We go straight to the kitchen and prepare him some dog food. I also prepared food for myself, you know, I'm chaeng, I'm always hungry hahaha.

I am watching dalgom while eating, but this dog is so cute but annoying, he went to Jennie unnie's room, so I followed him. I was shocked of what I saw. I saw Lisa and Jennie hugging each other. A smirked formed in my lips, I quickly get my phone and took a picture of them. "So the fan service thing is also effective even if there's no fans around us hahaha" I said to myself. "I should ask Jisoo unnie to do the same thing haha great idea chaeng! Get ready blinks! Chaesoo is coming hahaha" I said while walking away from Jennie's room with dalgom in my arms.

---------

Lisa's POV

I open my eyes when the sun starts to shine, I look at the girl who's sleeping beside me and she's still hugging me. I smiled, I scan her face, starting from her eyes down to her nose and down to her lips. I suddenly felt that I want to kiss her. I move my face closer, our lips almost met when she opened her eyes. I quickly move away and bit my lower lip. 'What the hell are you doing Lisa? She's your unnie' I said to myself. "G-good m-morning u-unnie" fuck it! She didn't replied for a few seconds. I sit on the edge of the bed and I am about to stand up when I hear her voice "Good morning L-lisa" I look back and smile.

I exit from her room and go to our kitchen, thank God the other members prepared our breakfast. "GOOD MORNING!" I said to Jisoo and chaeng who are now bickering with each other over a movie they were watching. "Oh, I think Lalisa manobal really got a great sleep last night" Rosé replied and I saw her smirking at me.

"What do you mean, chipmunk?" I teased her and I successfully annoyed her hahaha

"We need to talk later Lalisa! You're going to explain everything!" She said and went to her room. I look at Jisoo unnie who is now confuse. She looks at me and I just shrugged my shoulder

"I don't have any idea unnie. Stop with the stare. I know I'm too beautiful" I laughed and I saw Jisoo unnie furrowed her brows.

"Whatever! Oh Hi there Jendeukie!" She waved her hand to Jennie and I wasn't looking back because I don't know how to act infront of her after what I almost did to her earlier. I continue eating my breakfast when I saw her sits beside me "um.. h-hi" I said without looking at her.

"Hello, yah! Lalisa, is that all you will eat for your breakfast? Eat more! Here" she said and she put more food on my plate.

"No unnie, It's okay. I'm already full" I said and stopped her from adding food on my plate.

"Um. O-okay" she said and eats her breakfast. We are eating quietly when Jisoo unnie joined the table.

"Look at this video, I caught chaeng eating my chicken! Her face was so red when she tasted the chicken HAHAHAHAHA it's spicy. Well karma is a bitch" we laugh together until we heard Rosie screamed from her room "I'm going to kill you Jisoo unnie!" We laugh so hard because of that and Jisoo unnie went to her room as fast as she can and immediately locked her door.

We were now alone in the kitchen, I think I'm going to die because of the silence. "D-do you w-want to watch some m-movies unnie?" I asked. "Sounds cool" Jennie replied.

We washed the dishes and go to the living room. I turned on the tv and setup it to netflix. "What do you want to watch?" I asked and she said she wants to watch some horror film. "Wait me here, I'm going to get us a blanket" I went to my room and get the stuff that we needed. When I got back to the living room I saw her sitting on the floor I throw at her face the blanket and laughed. "You're so annoying!" She exclaimed and I sit beside her. She relax her head on my chest and cover our lower body with the blanket I got for us.

We were now watching the scary part of the movie and I noticed that she's kinda scared. I wrapped my arms around her waist. She didn't refuse to it, she interwined our fingers under the blanket. I didn't notice that I was smiling the whole time. We saw Rosé went outside her room, her eyes widened because of our sweet position. She quickly go to our window and look for whatever she's looking for. After that, she go infront of us covering the tv. "Yah Park Chaeyoung! Can't you see we're watching?" I angrily said and she just gave me a wide smile and she look at Jennie "I'm going to join the fans, I am now officially member of JenLisa shipper hahahaha" she laughed while looking only to Jennie and when she turn her gaze at me she said "fan service my ass" after saying that she go back inside her room.

Finally the movie was already finished. I look at Jennie and saw her sleeping. I decided to stay with our position and let myself to fall asleep.

------------

Jisoo's POV

I am now going to the kitchen to feed dalgom but when I passed by the living room. I saw Jennie and Lisa hugging. "Aishh! These two! Get a room!" I said and threw the empty plastic bottle to Lisa. She opened her eyes but let herself to fall asleep again.

Damn I also want to try this fan service thing! Should I ask her? But we're not in the same group. Aigooo! I shake off my thought and go back to my room to feed dalgom. "My baby grew up so well, you're so handsome Ban Dalgom!" I chuckled.

I ordered some food for our dinner and when the delivery arrived at our dorm, the love birds is still clinging to each other and they were deeply asleep when I decided to go between them that caused them to wake up. "Stop flirting here! Let's go and eat. I ordered us some chicken" when we went to the kitchen we already saw chaeng there munching the chickens. We laughed and we ate together. My spoon fell off the ground and when I get it under the table, I was shocked because Jennie and Lisa is holding each other's hand. Ugh! These two can't handle their flirtiness. I just decided not to mention it, it's not a big deal. If that's what they want, I will let them. As a leader of our group I am not only focus on our career, I cared about what my members' feeling. I already notice that they are not doing it just for the fan service, they are in love but they don't speak their heart out. "I will be the captain of this ship so hold on blinks!" I said to myself and continue to eat my chickens.

--------------

Vote and comment! Fighting!