CHAPTER 6

Lisa's POV

While waiting for Rosé, I went to Jennie's room, I saw her sleeping. I kissed her forehead "Goodnight nini" after that I walked directly to Rosie's room. "Yow what's up chipmunk!" I greeted her

"Spill" she said without looking at me because she's too busy munching those food that she ordered.

"Me and Jennie unnie kissed earlier" she choked because of what she heard. I gave her some water to drink.

"Yah Lalisa why did you do that? She's our unnie" I sighed. "I know chaeng, but what can I do? Her lips are so attractive and her eyes is so captivating" I explained. "Whipped" she teased "by the way, so what's the real status between you two?" She asked.

I sighed "I don't know chaeng, I don't think she have the same feeling as me. Maybe she just responded to our kiss but she doesn't feel the same way" I said, tears are now forming in my eyes and they're ready to escape "I think I like her" I added

"No Lalisa, you didn't like her" chaeng said that makes me furrowed my brows. "You love her" she added. "What should I do chaeng? What if she don't love me back?" I said while hugging her and my tears are streaming down on my cheeks she's tapping my back trying to calm me down.

"Just tell her what you feel, if she doesn't love you back then it's okay. You know lis, if you're in love you can't expect the person you love will love you back. But you will never know Lisa, if you're not going to tell her about how you feel" she said while caressing my hair. "I know that your situation is very complicated because you guys are KPOP idols but who cares? It doesn't mean that you are not allowed to love someone just because you're an idol." I smiled because of what she said. I wiped my tears and fixed myself.

"Okay I'm going to tell her, IF I got a chance" I said. "Take your time lalisa, talk to her when you're ready. Don't be hurt" she smiled at me. "Thank you chaeng, you are the best!" I hugged her after that I said goodnight and left her room. I am now walking going to my room and when I reached my door, I heard Jennie's room opened. Did I already told you that our rooms is facing each other?. I saw her and she was shocked "Hey why are you still up?" She said "You almost killed me" she added and put her hands on her chest. "Nothing hahaha me and chaeng just talked about some thing" she just looked at me and nod. I noticed that she's dressed up. "Nini, where are you going" I looked at my watch and my eyes widened "AT 2AM?" I said and furrowed my brows.

"I'm just going to get some fresh air" she said "But-" before I can speak she left me standing infront of her door and make her way to exit our dorm. This girl is ughh! I grabbed my coat and without thinking I followed her carefully so she won't notice me.

She's now heading to a park, 'really Jennie Kim? You're going to park at midnight?' I said to myself. I hid myself to a tree when she stopped walking and get her phone to text someone. She sit down on a park bench and focus again on her phone. I was about to join her, but someone approached her. I can't see his face because it was covered but I can tell that it's a guy. My eyes widened when he puts his lips on Jennie's forehead.

"Fuck!" I cursed myself I didn't notice that I was crying. Why did I follow her? I left the place and went back to our dorm. I cried my heart out in my room. "Chaeng, I think I already know the answer. I don't have to tell her about what I'm feeling for her. Well I guess it's going to be a sleepless night" I said to myself and cried even more.

--------------

A/N: short update. Vote and comment!